2nd 2013 Michigan Hooligans Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the ride down huron river drive come out good.

Great stills Chad!!........Looks like we got some worthwhile Hooligan footage!........:punk:.......Tom.

It is cool in the day light. at night its cool up to 65mph after that you start to out run it.

Steve you might want to take a ride out dexter pinckney rd to dexter and take huron river dr to ann arbor thats the road we took with all the bicycles on it. Ann Arbor is having a tast of ann arbor festevol (local restaurant tasting event) and 5 live bands The Outer Vibe will be one of the bands. Thats the band that went to blessing of the bikes with us last year. I think the start time for The Outer Vibe is at 3ish. corner of main and liberty. I would ride with you but Michele and i will be taking the jeep.

Hey Mike,
Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I didn't get to this post until just now. I defiantly want to hit up Huron River again, that was a great run. There was a dozen or so of us that road to the Blessing today, I have had better rides... Chevy pick-up=1 Hayabusa =0 :stretche:
The rider is OK, one of the real tight corners heading into Gregory and gravel, the rider was going in HOT and locked up the rear wheel causing a lowside fall. The rider was smart enough to push out from the bike immediately and only bruised his shoulder. The only thing I could think of when I came up on the scene (yes I always bring up the rear) was Tom and Mike and the rest of you guys that ride a little aggressively:pullhair:
Maybe because I'm a Grandpa...but I would rather ride 100 miles in several hours than ride 100 miles per hour.
I hope we all ride safe, so we can one day ride again....

We do our best not to over do it. Sorry to here about the crash I know that is the last thing i want to roll up on. We will ride again soon tailgate.

Not sure but around 2.43 of the video I think i had the front wheel of the ground. That video turned out great.

I just watched the video with the funnky jam and i liked it just as much. Chad you do great work and i cant wait to see what you do next.

Latest posts

Back