'96 Not so stock vMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They aren't cobra's but aren't going to make much power. The Marks would be better for sure.

Sean

I have that same filter with two brothers racing 4into one pipe and i think stage one jetting.I am not sure what my numbers are but my MaX RUNS LIKE A BEAST.:clapping:

Mark's exhaust's are awesome. He is also a great guy. You tell him what you want he ships it out after you install you pay him. That;s how confident he is that you will be happy. I got my exhaust black ceramic coated with stainless steel cans. I am very happy. My next move is a morley jet kit. Then you will be way over 100hp.
Good Luck

What is the stock hp numbers of the v max .I heard that they were restricted to 95 for the British market but around 140 for the U.S and thats at the crank not the rear wheel.

The PO gave me a dyno sheet with mine. 107HP, stock, 800 miles on the odometer at the time. Guess its a good baseline for the future.

Sorry, I meant to add the AF readings.

I have the quadzilla pipes so I have 4 sets of readings. But they are pretty much all low 11's and high 10's. The shop guy was telling me I should be between 12 and 12.5

This is the K&N air filter I have in my bike right now.

picture.php
Wow!.I have the same set up on my 93 with a 4 unto one S>S> 4 brothers racing exhaust.I bet i have a stage one jet kit also.

Back