A big Thanks ......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
I would like to give a big thanks for all those guys that have helped me out over the last 3 months since my trip to the dirt .

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=9935

Now these guys know who they are but i will mention them anyways -
Ksnick , Dannymax , Maxcruiser and Jedi- . Now with the exception of Jedi- i have never met any of these guys and for all these guys and the many others on this forum with their ideas and best wishes for me at a time in need i was a bit taken back as they only wanted me to get back on my feet and my Max back on the road

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=9989

Without the support of these guys and many others on this forum it would of taken myself alot longer to get my Max on the road and looking priddy again .
As an update on my body im still going to the chiropracter but its fortnightly now and no headaches and im determined that i will get to were i was before (healthwise) .

These guys i reckon need an award and i have pmed a moderator about this awhile back and i will do again , as they did so at no cost to myself to help me out in my moment of need . Most of these guys already have a good guy award but i think these guys need some sort of award for their efforts .

Once again i would like to publically thanks these guys for their help .
You guys are Legends .
I would also that this opportunity to thank Buster and hid group of Moderators on an outstanding website .

Matt . :clapping:

This place is full of OUTSTANDING folks.......that is for sure:clapping:

I am glad it all worked out and you are riding again:eusa_dance:

No doubt about, this community rocks :punk:

I also got few times help from some guys here and I really hope I could return them the favor one day.

I know how it feel after a crash... Mine happened last week and I already cannot wait to fix the bike and to ride it again. But better to take time to recover fully :)

So I'm glad you're riding it again.

Good guy awards have been given to those who dont already have them .
Once again i would just like to say thanks . :clapping:

Thanks Matt!!! and your welcome, just glad it finally made it to you. Took 3 months via Canada Post :bang head:

Mike

Thanks Matt!!! and your welcome, just glad it finally made it to you. Took 3 months via Canada Post :bang head:

Mike
Yeah, +1, Thanks for the kind words Matt!!

No, the stuff sure didn't go "Overnight" did it!! :biglaugh: But, then again....yer WAY, WAY down under!! :biglaugh:!

Just glad everything panned out and you're back ridin'!! :clapping:

I get stuff from AU quite a bit for my AU built car and it doesn't take more than 10 days in most cases. I believe he ships DHL or something though. The post is hit or miss IMO.

Chris

I get stuff from AU quite a bit for my AU built car and it doesn't take more than 10 days in most cases. I believe he ships DHL or something though. The post is hit or miss IMO.

Chris

Yeah have to agree on shipping being hit and miss .
It only look 5 weeks to get my Max from Japan to NZ .

Chris

For the size and weight of package, shipping costs were a low of Canada Post $185 cdn to $1700 for FedEx - DHL was well over $300 cdn

Canada Post also made a couple of screw up which delayed things too - but all that doesn't matter now that Matt received it.

Mike

For the size and weight of package, shipping costs were a low of Canada Post $185 cdn to $1700 for FedEx - DHL was well over $300 cdn

Canada Post also made a couple of screw up which delayed things too - but all that doesn't matter now that Matt received it.

Mike

Good ole Canadian Post but after that screw up it was probably on par with all others . Was that tracking thing that got me going . Could only get a trace done after 2 months then that would take two months . But in the end it turned up all good . :clapping:

Glad to help out a fellow VMaxer to get them back on the road again. Thanks for the kind words and award.

Latest posts

Back