Accident....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well your alive and can still function. Heal up quickly. I am sure we have all put ourselves in situations that after you think about it you say damm that could have been bad. You just got cought up in it. Glad you made it.

So you ducked Up and manned up to the fact. Good for you. When I saw the bike I thought (part out) but from your list it doesn't sound so bad. I know I got some parts to help out the cause! Put some better brakes on the list. Can you remember enough to tell us about the impact or was there no collision, just you dropping,flying whatever. Doesn't sound like your experience has soured you on bikes. One word , Oxycontin

Glad you're doing well. Us bikers gotta keep the eyes peeled. More and more tards are operating motor vehicles and shouldn't be.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Glad that one didn't turn out any worse......

that sux, but it could of been worse, your still with us and not a corrot stick. I have a scoop in ok condition, and 1 rear directional i can donate to the rebuild

if you decide to part it out, i call ur rear tire

on a side note, every remaining vmax has now appreciated 2 dollars!!

Get well soon! Trust me your Mod Monkey is ok, but taking a vacation to allow you to heal up. Once you are up and on your feet again we will check back with you. Your health is our primary concern at this time........

Wasn't it Raginmain that crash and burned blowing out his ankle too. Even posted pictures I believe. Damn, where it did I put my tall boots ?!...

ACCORDING TO MY PRECISE CALCULATIONS , IF YOU WERE DOING 153 MPH'S , YOU COULD HAVE BLOWN PAST THE CAR TURNING LEFT WITHOUT GETTING CLIPPED AND NOT OF HAD TO PULL IN BEHIND HIM ! . :confused2: . GET WELL SOON , I'VE BEEN IN SOME GOOD WRECKS MYSELF , BUT NEVER NEEDED SURGERY ! .. THANK GOD YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IT & ONE DAY LAUGH ABOUT IT ! .. P.S. I SECOND THE POST ABOUT YOU GETTING A GEN.II V-MAX ! .. LOOK A HEAD OR FOR HEAD :wkwk: . , BUT DON'T LOOK BACK ! .. :rofl_200:.. " RIDE ON " !

Glad you're okay. The damage doesn't look too bad considering what happened. Get well soon.

dude! glad you weren't hurt any worse!

good news is... hmmm... carb covers look ok ;]

wishing you a quick recovery!

Get well soon! Trust me your Mod Monkey is ok, but taking a vacation to allow you to heal up. Once you are up and on your feet again we will check back with you. Your health is our primary concern at this time........

WTF? When did the monkey get a heart?!?! :ummm:

Step 1: Heal and walk again
Step 2: strip bike to frame and have it checked
Step 3: rebuild back to better than new!! Of course, it'll be all out of pocket as I only had fire & theft on it :bang head:

WTF? When did the monkey get a heart?!?! :ummm:

Step 1: Heal and walk again
Step 2: strip bike to frame and have it checked
Step 3: rebuild back to better than new!! Of course, it'll be all out of pocket as I only had fire & theft on it :bang head:

Be sure to give a frame to good shop and check it for bends.
After my crash
I tought my frame survived and its straight. I was wrong.
Its slightly bend about 3mm to the left.

When I let go the handlebar bike come very very slightly to the left.

I can tell You that evry rebuild bike comes better in the new life :punk:

Heal quick!

Latest posts

Back