am i ok

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

113s&s

Reaction score
ever since riding motorcycles in the winter when not riding...i must go into my shed 10 times a day smoke a cig or whatever and just look at the bike for 5 min...think that nornal

Yep, normal. I've had my Max for 11-12 years now and I still do that. Pretty soon, you'll bring a beer out there. Don't try to quit this habit. Remember....rehab is for quitters.

Mark

ever since riding motorcycles in the winter when not riding...i must go into my shed 10 times a day smoke a cig or whatever and just look at the bike for 5 min...think that nornal

Can't you get rid of the table and chairs to keep your bike in the dining room all winter?

Mine lives over at my parents house in the winter which is about 10 minutes from here...

No withdrawals yet but I've been tearing my house apart.

It's normal to look at it though. I have pics of mine I still look at.:thumbs up:

Winter is the perfect time to do the major rebuilds or up grades. I like to do some big changes every winter.

Mine is in heated storage about a half hour from home. Nice thing is that I now the owner and he gives me access to place on Sunday when they're closed - that's the day I do upgrades to the bike and we have some alone time - let's just call it quiet time.

Heated storage is nice - today it's -18 celcius and we have already just gotten 12" of snow with another 12" or so forcasted in the next 24 hours. Just came from outside, storing my sons and my sports quads (no good in the snow) - it's a freakin blizzard out there - only good part of this is now it's time to take the sled and go for a ride:clapping:

:snow: :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

Mike

Mines sitting out in the street after I washed it. Just finished mowing the lawn (hopefully for the last time this year) and trying to beat the next rain formation and go riding this afternoon.

It's 80 degrees today. I'm still swatting the occasional mosquito.

I'd go in to DT's if I had to park this bike.

ok thanks guys was starting to worry ...first snow dusting around boston...when i cant ride i pray for lots of snow..so i can start the 8hp snow blower...pealed of the v max emblems and stuck them on the snowblower

My Max sits in our heated garage, between our cars. I take it out anytime the roads are clear of ice. What the hell, people ride snowmobiles. 70 MPH on a motorcycle is no different than 70 on a snow machine. I may be in Ohio, but I love riding too much to park it.

70 MPH on a motorcycle is no different than 70 on a snow machine.

Yeah it is... The large windshields and front hood assembly which is designed to blow hot engine heat on the riders legs as well as heated seats and grips makes it A LOT different...

Been there done both!

I was running over 90mph in MN on a lake in -13? weather and I felt great!:banana:

Yeah it is... The large windshields and front hood assembly which is designed to blow hot engine heat on the riders legs as well as heated seats and grips makes it A LOT different...

Been there done both!

I was running over 90mph in MN on a lake in -13? weather and I felt great!:banana:

+1 I agree, it's not the same - much better wind protection on a snowmachine - but I don't blame anybody for trying to ride as late as they can in the season.

Went for a ride last night in the new snow fall and man I love the sound and the acceleration. :surprise:eek:f a sled.

Mike

It was 80 yesterday and now it's 45 this morning.

WTF?

At least it's sunny and clear now......

Mines sitting out in the street after I washed it. Just finished mowing the lawn (hopefully for the last time this year) and trying to beat the next rain formation and go riding this afternoon.

It's 80 degrees today. I'm still swatting the occasional mosquito.

I'd go in to DT's if I had to park this bike.

+1 I agree, it's not the same - much better wind protection on a snowmachine - but I don't blame anybody for trying to ride as late as they can in the season.

Went for a ride last night in the new snow fall and man I love the sound and the acceleration. :surprise:eek:f a sled.

Mike

I miss mine... We just don't get snow anymore...:bang head:

I used to have a blast on them! :banana:

Sweet! I really miss skiing in CO. Me and several buddies used to go yearly. But, now that we have families it's nearly impossible.

Mark

Back