anyone tried this? LMAO!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why men have bigger muscle's than women. Boy's start this work out at the age 12. Sean the only thing that could make the tug toner cooler is if it said morley's muscle on the shaft. And if it had some muscle scoop's on it. LOL Sorry sean but you walk ito that one. The fuuny part about cracking myself up is that when i was posting this i took a drink of my coke and know my sinuses are cleaned out and my dell is covered in a coke mist.

This is why men have bigger muscle's than women. Boy's start this work out at the age 12. Sean the only thing that could make the tug toner cooler is if it said morley's muscle on the shaft. And if it had some muscle scoop's on it. LOL Sorry sean but you walk ito that one. The fuuny part about cracking myself up is that when i was posting this i took a drink of my coke and know my sinuses are cleaned out and my dell is covered in a coke mist.

That would be cool! Scoops and the muscle written on it :rofl_200::rofl_200:
G

Got to get us one with the logo in place. It can start out showing "M" and "M" and then as you stretch it the logo can fill in!

I emailed it to 20 if my closest friends =)

Latest posts

Back