Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to the site and thought I'd say hi. About two months ago I purchased an 07 Vmax from a guy who incidentally is 61 years young, the same as me. The max is bone stock right down to the original tires still on it tho the rear needs to be replaced. I bought it with 74xx kilometers on it or 4600 miles if you prefer. I have had many bikes over the years. My first was a brand new 1965 Honda 90 which I took my license on. All my bikes have been Japanese and other than running out of gas a couple times, have never made me walk home. I absolutely love the Vmax. I like everything about including the uncomfortable seat. I did a lot of research before buying it and am quite surprised at how well it handles considering all the negative publicity I read about it. Anyway, sorry to ramble.. I look forward to reading all the onfo on this great site. Nuff said, Bob

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!p8FG5s9,8bSBRv9+jh+Zg~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqV,!p8FG5s9,8bSBRv9+jh+Zg~~48_20.jpg
    90.7 KB
  • $T2eC16hHJHUFFfz!UcdZBRv9+Oqgnw~~48_20.jpg
    $T2eC16hHJHUFFfz!UcdZBRv9+Oqgnw~~48_20.jpg
    98.2 KB
  • $(KGrHqMOKo4FG5,83yjGBRv9+,FCvg~~48_20.jpg
    $(KGrHqMOKo4FG5,83yjGBRv9+,FCvg~~48_20.jpg
    44.5 KB
New to the site. Just sold a Yamaha FZ6r and purchased a 2003 VMAX last week. Hoping to get a few month of riding in before winter.

New to the site. Just sold a Yamaha FZ6r and purchased a 2003 VMAX last week. Hoping to get a few month of riding in before winter.
Welcome to the vmax site , you have winter in CA. :confused2:eek:r just a couple months when its not quite as nice?

IMAG0151.jpg

New to the forum and the VMax community. I got my '93 two weeks ago today. The VMax has always been my favorite bike. I've always admired it from afar. Never got to throw my leg over one. I've got a lot to learn about the bike and how everything works. I've had my nose buried in my Clymers and looking forward to learning from folks here as well.

I LOVE my VMax. All I want to do is ride it all day.

Hey guys,new guy here.Purchased a 93 max a few months ago.Since purchase I have installed stage 7 dyno jet kit,k&n pod filters,dyna 3000,and cobra Slipp ons.Was wondering what are some thoughts on running full Vboost??Or is it better left stock?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB
Hello!
I am Pam. Most of those in my past know me as Vmaxgirl. I am on my third Vmax, a 94.
I do all of my own work on my bikes. If I get stumped, which rarely happens, I usually call on Old Man Don Smith or on my Vmax friends here in Houston, especially Mike Hansen.

After lurking though this site, which Barry Barker suggested to me, I see there are so many helpful tips. Now, all I need is an additional 12 hours in a day and maybe three more hands. lol

Ride safe!
Pam

Hello!
I am Pam. Most of those in my past know me as Vmaxgirl. I am on my third Vmax, a 94.
I do all of my own work on my bikes. If I get stumped, which rarely happens, I usually call on Old Man Don Smith or on my Vmax friends here in Houston, especially Mike Hansen.

After lurking though this site, which Barry Barker suggested to me, I see there are so many helpful tips. Now, all I need is an additional 12 hours in a day and maybe three more hands. lol

Ride safe!
Pam

Welcome to the forum Pam. There's lots of info here,so if you have any questions just ask. You will get plenty of help. It's good to see some Vmaxgirls on the forum

One thing I like about this board is even with just a few posts, people come here to welcome new folks. Some good people on here.

Back