Attention Nor'Easters: Quabbin Run 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We still on Mike?

Boy, that came up quick.....just got back from vaca.....

Saturday's forecast is iffy.....

Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 75F. Winds from the East at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the SSE in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%.

Saturday Night
nt_mostlycloudy
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain in the evening, then overcast. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph.
Sunday
partlycloudy
Partly cloudy. High of 82F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday Night
nt_mostlycloudy
Overcast with a chance of rain after midnight. Fog overnight. Low of 63F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph.

Who's seriously interested in this ride?? This thread hasn't been all that active. Steve, you've been the most vocal......

Boy, that came up quick.....just got back from vaca.....

Saturday's forecast is iffy.....

Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. High of 75F. Winds from the East at 5 to 10 mph shifting to the SSE in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%.

Saturday Night
nt_mostlycloudy
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain in the evening, then overcast. Low of 57F. Winds less than 5 mph.
Sunday
partlycloudy
Partly cloudy. High of 82F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday Night
nt_mostlycloudy
Overcast with a chance of rain after midnight. Fog overnight. Low of 63F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph.

Who's seriously interested in this ride?? This thread hasn't been all that active. Steve, you've been the most vocal......

Ok unpack, and gas up...
biglaugh.gif

I'm in and have a couple other guys that would go too, as long as they get enough Notice.This weather isn't going to stay like this for long,Maybe we shouldn't push our luck:confused2:

But your call Mike . I'm in till the snow flies:biglaugh:

i'm still in as well.

Hey Mr Pins, if the quabbin ride doesnt happen I may take a ride to the Vanilla bean with a couple guys , I could meet your there :confused2:. you know that place, in putnam CT?

Cool , I'm an hour ( may have a HD with me) I'll push him. lol Lets keep an eye on the Quabbin run and If it doesn't happen we'll make plans to meet at the bean.I'll give you a heads up, a berger there is $10 . What time works best for you?

Take two first reply didn't work

So anytime is good for me. And is the burger as good as raceway in thompson

Take two first reply didn't work

So anytime is good for me. And is the burger as good as raceway in thompson

The burgers are good , the chillie is better! PM me your Phone # and I'll give you a call saturday morn if the quabbin ride is off , were thinkin Noonish

SATURDAY: Partial Sun; Slight Chance Of A Shower

Highs: 70-74
Winds: Light Variable

What do you guys think?

11:00 at the Pride Station parking lot at I90 Mass Pike Ludlow Exit# 7. Steve, are you trailering or riding?

Latest posts

Back