Award Request for Wildman98!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Wildman98!

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

2fear

Reaction score
- 2fear

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 589
User Name: 2fear
What is your name?: Chuck

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : Wildman98

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Bill deserves this award for the many times he has helped me trouble shoot and fix some issues with my Vmax. With his help I finally got my bike back to a good running machine. Let's not forget the great smoke show he puts on when we ride!
-----------------------------------------------------

I dont know Bill that well but what i do know about Bill is knows his way around over and under a vmax. His max is a vary strong and runs about the best you could get it to run. Chuck I dont have to tell you your max is in good hands and im glad to here you got her running great again. I know that its big deal for you if she's not running great. I wish i could make this ride. All of you have fun and some how some one get a vidio of Bill's smoke show. A 200 to 300 foot rolling burnout should be on vidio for all vmaxer's to see. I was going to see if everyone could pitch in and give bill some money for a new tire so he could finish off the tire on the bike on todays ride. Ride safe and have fun on the wildman smoke show.

Back