back to stock headlight....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank u KJ!!!

thats the set spring, inbetween the 1 - 2 o clock position! had a bitch of a time getting that in and out by accident today once i get jeff's parts in!

KJ, do u have pictures and access to like everything? haha anytime i ask for a random website or someone else does or a picture u seem to have it... your harddrive must be packed! did u take that pic or have it..?

anyways.. thanks everyone for their help!! jeff for the parts as well!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

KJ, do u have pictures and access to like everything? haha anytime i ask for a random website or someone else does or a picture u seem to have it... your harddrive must be packed! did u take that pic or have it..?

I have the front apart while I'm wrapping the wires from my tach so instead of 4 multi colored wires I have a single black cover. So I ran out and took a picture of headlight assembly.

I do have alot of websites in my favorites list. Have to keep my '83 dodge in top shape and my 80's technology bike up to shape. Holy Mr. Peabody and the wayback machine, I'm in a time warp!

I love my truck though, I took my driver's test in it when I was 16, then later on bought it from my folks. At least I ditched the 80's hair.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42 KB
  • Max-n-truck.jpg
    Max-n-truck.jpg
    71.5 KB
I have the front apart while I'm wrapping the wires from my tach so instead of 4 multi colored wires I have a single black cover. So I ran out and took a picture of headlight assembly.

I do have alot of websites in my favorites list. Have to keep my '83 dodge in top shape and my 80's technology bike up to shape. Holy Mr. Peabody and the wayback machine, I'm in a time warp!

I love my truck though, I took my driver's test in it when I was 16, then later on bought it from my folks. At least I ditched the 80's hair.

fair enough man. the truck does look mint! i've taken a gander at pics before...

and as i've said before, your blackout job on the bike is definitely awesome!

thanks again for the pics n whatnot... way too much for one little piece of metal.. but actually (i don't really want to admit this) but i took that piece out last night when putting it all back together and was trying to shove it in the wrong way for about 20 mins. :bang head::bang head: it wouldn't work! so finaally i went to your picture and figured otu wrong way, and it popped right in.. so i owe u twice !

Latest posts

Back