backorder!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Hey guys( or gals )I need pieces # 17 & 18 in this pic,there the seat latches ,i looked them up not real expensive but on BACKORDER.Id be willing to buy outright or swap for misc part or parts I may have,i have many.:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• partimage seatlatch.jpg
    partimage seatlatch.jpg
    24.4 KB
Is that the pieces that stay attached to the frame when the seat comes off? I can't tell from the picture?

i got a spare seat.....don't if all the hardware is there though I'll have to look

yes ,they mount on the bottom of the frame ,bolts go down through the top,its the release mechinisim for the rear of the front seat. one left one right. Are there any parts your looking for that i might have?

Hey guys( or gals )I need pieces # 17 & 18 in this pic,there the seat latches ,i looked them up not real expensive but on BACKORDER.Id be willing to buy outright or swap for misc part or parts I may have,i have many.:eusa_dance:

Hey Rick,
I prob have a spare set of those for you. I'll have to double check. If you need them right away i'd either loan you them til yours come in or have you replace them with the new ones, your choice. Let me know.

I doubt your out riding in this weather?!?!?!? Unless you swapped your tires out for skis & tracks!! :eusa_dance::biglaugh::biglaugh::eusa_dance:

Danny thanks for that link:eusa_dance: ,gonna call this week and order some:clapping:,but ,Mike in the mean time Id love to have yours:punk: ,either loan ,buy, replace,or maybe trade for ?:ummm: have some max stuff ,your more then welcome to come take a peek and see if theres somthing to swap .and ive got that monte ss info,let me know.

I think I have a set off an old frame if everything else falls through.
Just let me know.

Jeff

There are plenty of them laying around with the various members including myself. They don't normally go bad unless you just lost them??

Sean

seems like these parts are out there so lets make a deal,have some parts/lota electrical related to carbs and vboost,mics carb parts,speedo drives,.. so if you have these seat catches ,and need some sort of small part , let me know what you need,and lets make a deal! oh yeah,didnt lose them,just werent with all the spare parts I got.

I have three or so sets on hand. Send me your address and I'll send them to you. Do you have the screws to mount them? PATMAX

GO figure, the only part im looking for and cant find:damn angry:,everybody else has laying around.:bang head:
Aint life strange,:hmmm:go to my stash of parts;spare frame,spare motor,sissy bar with pad ,two swing arms with diffs,complete harness,foot pegs,two sets of wheels ect,ect, ,gas tank ,two sets of carbs, two vboost boxes,three vboost motors and I have EFI:confused2:,all i want is a pair of seat latches!:tantrum:

LOL, I don't have too much problem with that but it's not exactly a fair comparison either. Let's see if one of the other guys can help you first. They will be cheaper then me.

Sean

there's a couple on ebay too for under $5

Latest posts

Back