beat by a harley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a good running stock Harley and a stock Vmax in a sorry state of tune and I'd bet the pay check on the Vmax every time. In all fairness the guy with the Jims engine needs to play with a slightly modified Max. Bet he spent more than a PCW engine cost. Just my 2 cents.
Steve-o

The shame oh the shame of it all:confused2:Hunt him down and hand his nuts to him:punk: but seriously 3 times:bang head:

r&r you probably feel about this big right now huh? ------->:lol_hitting:

you did the right thing. i have felt that high speed wobble and you dont want to fuck around with the death wobble. i had it and was pulling my hair out just thinking if that moment would arise. i am also running 2 different types of tires "not good to do" i am trying to get the 17" coo and get the rear to match my battle ax bridgstone front.

tire pressure and my front shox having too much air making my front end too high.

I've just about survived the high speed wobble a few too many times - now I won't even ever try racing anything above 120mph.
I also remember running pretty fast on Cherohala Skyway last year and feeling the frame wobble when going up and down and turning at high speed, and I'm really hoping the SMM will help with that.
There's nothing more frustrating than having plenty of power on tap and being unable to use it.
Thas why we had a mad mod monkey. I really wish the radial wheels were cheaper. Hey the other day I saw an ad for carbon fiber wheels in a UK mag, available for most bike. They were only....

....?2500!! ($3,750)

You must have been moving so fast you somehow warped time.
Only way a Harley(tm) would go that fast is off a really high cliff, or tossed out of an airplane.

i thought you were going to write you raced him with your bicycle and couldn't out pedal him or something.....

jeez you guys racing cruisers @ 120MPH and above...... I didn't think too many harley owners would even try to roll that fast :) my guys around here are more like red light to red light racers...
hey sedwin u musta never run up against one of those bandits out there, i know the guys around here r balls to the wall top, and bottom end, u better have things rite to run up and away. i used to ride harleys and let me tell u, they r not all your grandads old slow moving sleds anymore. but i can surly tell u that i have NEVER been beat by one, guess i know how to pick my battles.

kopia-av-chappen-2010-018
?

Last edited:
Ripin i hope you dont mine me telling em. ...
hey i was pm'ing with R&R and he told me the rest of the story....
so i guess he makes it to the next stopping point and he see's the bike pulled over, he said i just had to see this bike.... he wanted to see this "fat boy"! turns out it was a "fat girl" and she almost kicked his ass!!! I guess she let him off with a NooGie and a slap on the ass! he says she was a member of the DOB "dykes on bikes" i didnt beleive him so he sent me a picture... here it is

lesbian_bikers_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

as if you needed more shit huh Ripin!!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I got my ass handed to me a couple of weeks ago!!!!Embarrassing YES true...YES And a harley none the less....Straight runs from light to light....And once I got up next the guy I saw that he had a JIMS 131 engine in his Bagger...Man let me tell you that Bike was FASSST!!!!He did say to me though just to add insult to injury.....(not to bad for a Jap bike)Then he proceeded to kick my ass Twice more before he turned off laughing his head off.....I was Seroiusly Pissed to say the least!!!
Wow, what a coincidence, I was helping my buddy frank put in his Jims motor. I braged that I was still going to kick his butt. Thanks for the heads up,...I can see that theres no sence even trying to race him with my crap tires.

Ripin i hope you dont mine me telling em. ...
hey i was pm'ing with R&R and he told me the rest of the story....
so i guess he makes it to the next stopping point and he see's the bike pulled over, he said i just had to see this bike.... he wanted to see this "fat boy"! turns out it was a "fat girl" and she almost kicked his ass!!! I guess she let him off with a NooGie and a slap on the ass! he says she was a member of the DOB "dykes on bikes" i didnt beleive him so he sent me a picture... here it is

lesbian_bikers_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

as if you needed more shit huh Ripin!!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Thanks, lol, its a good story...and the "honest" truth.....:whistlin:

Back