Bikebandit.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used them a few times.

Got rear tire, K & N and ebc rotor and pads for my 94 thru them. The tire was actually waiting for me in 2/3 days and the rest about a week later.

I ordered a flywheel puller for a rebel too, that came within a week. Good stuff here and i've used their chat with a lot of success too.

So overall, i would recommend them.....

However, for OEM parts i use www.brocktoncycle.com. They are local, but far enough away where its cheaper for me for them to ship stuff to me. Turnaround is always exactly 1 week for me from order placed to receiving. If you live farther away probably add a few days. Very good service!

hope this helps.

after buying a pair of Shinko tires listed as radials from Bike Bandit, I gave them a call saying I wasn't happy as they were not radials.
They ended up giving me 10% off and refunding my shipping, so I got both tires shipped to my doorstep for just $126. Not a bad deal in the end, and they came quickly too after I made sure they had them in stock before ordering.

Funnily, they don't seem to have Shinkos listed on their site anymore :(

i really like biekbandit... and uc an always get 10% off if you like, if not more..

just order gift cards a few days before your purchase, have them shipped to you. buying gift cards u get 10% off ($100 gift card is $90). then make your purchase. Gift cards are free to ship and u get 'banditbucks' or whatever from them.

That gift card loop hole doesn't work for Canadians.

They want 25 bucks to ship the gift card :(

So - the 200 dollar card I was going to order (180 bucks) cost me 205 dollars :p
So technically I would actually lose 5 bucks.

Their prices are good!
________
easy vape reviews

Last edited:
That gift card loop hole doesn't work for Canadians.

They want 25 bucks to ship the gift card :(

So - the 200 dollar card I was going to order (180 bucks) cost me 205 dollars :p
So technically I would actually lose 5 bucks.

Their prices are good!

$25 bucks to ship a gift card!?! :ummm: I didn't realize the card weighs 50 pounds.

ghost, ship it to me, i'll give u the gift card code when it arrives. email me and we'll chat if u want to try that route!

ALSO SO EVERYONE KNOWS, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS YOU CAN ONLY USE 1 GIFT CARD PER ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought a new jacket on the 16th, Paid for the speedy shipping. Didn't arrive yet. But the $225 was charged to my Visa instantly, funny how that works isn't it?

Talked (err Chatted) with tech support. They said they had to re-ship the jacket on the 20th. They gave me the new tracking number.

After looking it up on the USPS site, it only shows the intent to ship on the 21st. nothing else. Still as of today, no jacket and no updates on the USPS tracking number.

Last edited:
WTF? Are you people glutton for punishment? lol

Gary McCoy! He can get it ALL and at a WAY better price.

Why don't people listen to me?

I have been dicked over by the best of them...

Damnit kids! Listen to me!

lol

Chris

A lot of these on-line vendors do not stock anything. They are just order takers. They order from a distributor and have the item drop shipped to the buyer. Paying for faster shipping is probably a waste of money.

There are a lot of online vendors that don't actually stock anything. They are just order takers. No overhead. Everything is drop shipped. A great way to do business cheaply.

A lot of these on-line vendors do not stock anything. They are just order takers. They order from a distributor and have the item drop shipped to the buyer. Paying for faster shipping is probably a waste of money.

Funny shit man! You said the exact same thing EXACTLY 1 year ago! :rofl_200:

WTF? Are you people glutton for punishment? lol

Gary McCoy! He can get it ALL and at a WAY better price.

Why don't people listen to me?

I have been dicked over by the best of them...

Damnit kids! Listen to me!

lol

Chris

I didn't place the order, it was an early birthday present from my dad. He's not as up on motorcycle things as you are anymore.

Actually there was ONE thing that Gary McCoy couldn't beat BikeBandit on...

... the Shinko tires! I got them from BB for less than $150 shipped (both tires), and then got them to refund my shipping as well 'cos they'd advertised them as 'radials' LOL

I bought several items several different times and received them in about a week. No problems. Guess I was lucky also. :drool:

i've ordered a LOT of stuff thru bikebandit. always comes thru.

I have to be fair. My jacket arrived late this afternoon. So from the time shipping was noted, to my door was 6 days.

It still pisses me off that USPS is still not showing my Jacket shipped and the fact that I payed for speedy shipping and didn't get my jacket for almost two weeks.

On the plus side I'm in love with my new Tourmaster - Flex 2 Jacket :punk:
Great waterproof shell, nice mesh underneath with padding in shoulders, elbows, and back and a comfy warm liner for the colder days. Finally a jacket for all seasons. :biglaugh:

Here is a nice little write-up this gal did on her's:
http://excessivelocity.blogspot.com/2006/08/review-tourmaster-flex-jacket.html

Attachments

• flex_a.jpg
    flex_a.jpg
    10.6 KB
  • flex_b.jpg
    flex_b.jpg
    23.6 KB
It's like a plague with Avon tires so it seems. I too ordered from another vendor were out of stock and nobody informed me that I'd just backordered them. Go figure. Luckily after two weeks I received them.

Latest posts

Back