BRC carb shop (new ownership)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those that dont know, BRC carb shop is under new ownership.

Several months ago Danny contacted me to see if I wanted to take over the business from him, and I said yes. First of all, let me say that I am DEEPLY HONORED. For someone to reach out to me, and is willing to trust me with the business, and the reputation that BRC has for Vmax carbs.....is very humbling. While Danny and I were working out the details, I told Danny that I wanted to keep the BRC name. He asked why? I told him that it gives me something to strive for. The BRC name is synonymous with carb rebuilding quality, and that is something that I will always remember, and strive towards.

Down thru the years I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know Danny and Heidi. I cant say enough great things about them. My wife truly loved the visit.

Anyways, just wanted to post this and let the cat out of the bag so to speak.

Here is my contact info
Eric Trammell
580-656-2318
[email protected]

Calling is ok (my phone tends to not allow unknown callers thru....people trying to extend my cars warranty and such....you can leave a message. Email/text is better. I am on FB, and I still look the same, lol.

Holler if you need anything,
Eric

For those that dont know, BRC carb shop is under new ownership.

Several months ago Danny contacted me to see if I wanted to take over the business from him, and I said yes. First of all, let me say that I am DEEPLY HONORED. For someone to reach out to me, and is willing to trust me with the business, and the reputation that BRC has for Vmax carbs.....is very humbling. While Danny and I were working out the details, I told Danny that I wanted to keep the BRC name. He asked why? I told him that it gives me something to strive for. The BRC name is synonymous with carb rebuilding quality, and that is something that I will always remember, and strive towards.

Down thru the years I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know Danny and Heidi. I cant say enough great things about them. My wife truly loved the visit.

Anyways, just wanted to post this and let the cat out of the bag so to speak.

Here is my contact info
Eric Trammell
580-656-2318
[email protected]

Calling is ok (my phone tends to not allow unknown callers thru....people trying to extend my cars warranty and such....you can leave a message. Email/text is better. I am on FB, and I still look the same, lol.

Holler if you need anything,
Eric
Where are you based?

Latest posts

Back