C L Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. That's a good buy depending on the year/condition and if you want an OEM system. New they are stupid expensive!

Sean

I don't know. That's a good buy depending on the year/condition and if you want an OEM system. New they are stupid expensive!

Sean

+1, dude from france paid over $450 for the muffs from mine.

I still have the stock headpipes, I'm waiting to hear from a dude from highschool that has an 85 thats getting put back together to see if he wants them, otherwise, they'll be going on eBay too

hmm weird. i sold mine on ebay for like $100 with shipping.

Well I was thinking that the condition was very good since I thought it said only 100 miles on it! Finding one on Ebay with that low of miles , that wouldn't go over 150 bones. Good Luck

Last edited:
hmm weird. i sold mine on ebay for like $100 with shipping.

Oops, I was wrong, I just looked it up. It was $425, $300 for the muffs and $125 for the shipping.

Total Amount:
$425.00 USDFee amount:
-$16.88 USDNet amount:
$408.12 USD
Date:Mar 22, 2008
Time:09:40:09 PDT

Item # Item Title Qty Price Subtotal
110235887134Chrome Vmax Mufflers 1 $300.00 USD $300.00 USD
Shipping & Handling via Other International Shipping - US
(includes any seller handling fees):$125.00 USDShipping Insurance : --
greyline.gif
Total:

Well I was thinking that the condition was very good since I thought it said only 100 miles on it! Finding one on Ebay with that low of miles , that wouldn't go over 150 bones. Good Luck

Mine was pulled before 100miles when I went to the trapps. had about 6 bids. my auction started about $100 if I remember right.

Hell I still have my complete stock setup from my 06 with 800 Miles on it...Pulled it, wrapped it and stored it.

Should put this on ebay:ummm:

probably could get few bones for the whole thing.

Gonna be hard to explain the burned in fingerprints....eh? :rofl_200:

Im going to tell them that it add's Style:biglaugh:...Thats right...Your DNA and Finger Prints are on one of the down tubes....:rofl_200:Sorry Brother

Hey see ya made it back from the Power Dump...(electric):biglaugh:....Shit fest here also...Might be stuck in the City Tonight.....WTF

Latest posts

Back