Can someone tell me what these are

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I just saw these ( the things the arrows point to ) on a bike in a picture and I have never seen them before, does anyone know what they are.

What do they do?

What are they called?

What benefits do you get?

vmax1.jpg

Last edited:
Purely looks as it is added over the top of your existing covers.

Sean

i was gonna ask about those 2..:rofl_200:

they look coool....

cant imagine any benefit from opening up the slide tubes:confused2: yu need sum air pressure in there i think....

course there is a spring in there tho....:ummm: hmmm
i dunno??:rofl_200:

Thanks.......

Does anyone know what they are called and we I might find some, just in case :eusa_dance:

They are called Velocity Stacks and fit over the existing carb covers. They are available thru Exactrep under the name V-Stax for around $140 a set plus shipping.

They serve the same purpose as my second wife......they don't do a damn thing but sit there and look pretty!! :biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_1395.jpg
    100_1395.jpg
    138.3 KB
i like 'em.. not sure if i like 'em $140 worth tho.. i've been toying with the idea for a while...

the knee guards i have on might be in the way now so that would solve that problem as I like those better...

i'd keep an eye out on ebay as well

If I'm not mistaken, I think you can also get some that are clear and see the carb internals.

i like those as well... once again i believe they were expensive. not sure where u'd find 'em tho, i've seen 'em on bikes before (pics at least)

Latest posts

Back