cant find this vmax video anywhere

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
ok before i got my vmax i scoured the interwebs looking at vmax videos, well i saw one that completely described the 1985 vmax and showed the development of it. however, i cant find it anywhere now. If anyone knows where i saw it at... post it up!! :bang head:

that has some in it, but nope.

i saw one that was completely 1984 development.

"then the designers got serious, and created VBOOST!"

that sticks in my mind

I won't be any help finding the video, but I know the one he means. I saw It on TV probably 20 years ago. It showed the vmax from drawings all the way through production. I've also looked for it, with no luck.
Tim

hello all , i saw this video on public broadcastng tv it was a weekly show about business product development with yamaha as the business and vmax as the product. this was about 18 years ago. best to you all buckridge

What gunrunner posted might have had parts of the program in it, but it was at least a half hour show. actually I think it was an hour. They showed a lot of the R&D, and how they made decisions on putting the vmax together. It was more like a documentary, not a commercial.
Tim

What gunrunner posted might have had parts of the program in it, but it was at least a half hour show. actually I think it was an hour. They showed a lot of the R&D, and how they made decisions on putting the vmax together. It was more like a documentary, not a commercial.
Tim

I would like to see it to . But i can remember watching something years ago that had drawings on it . Have found this tho http://www.vmaxchat.co.uk/vmaxstory2.htm :punk:

hello all, the show in question was an hour long .was about vmax development from different design mock-up types of body style to venture engine development to increase horsepower .they were also under time frame to have a the finished vmax product ready for the 1984 world premere launch of the vmax.the show was about product development from a company viewpoint ,like a business class teaching video about product from idea to market.very informative show about vmx1200. im sure this will tune up soon with members searching. best to you all

ohhhhhh. I didn't know there was a long video about it. The only one i had seen that said that was the one posted already. Will be interesting for sure if someone gets a hold of it!

Any update on the hour long video......I'd LOVE to see it:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back