• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 original muffler

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't use paypal but have zelle through my bank. Pretty sure I'll buy them. Let me know what you find out on shipping. My name is Terry Cort. Thanks
I'm ready to ship the exhaust. Shipping is $50 and you'll receive it in a couple of days.
What do want to do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241002_112915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241002_112915_Chrome.jpg
    456.2 KB
  • Screenshot_20241002_113241_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241002_113241_Chrome.jpg
    427.5 KB
That's fair.
I just want them as spares anyway.
Oem parts are hard to find these days.
The Gen 1 is almost an antique. LOL
Hey, I'm not confident with the other person; I asked if we had a deal, no response. I have today to deal with this.
If he doesn't respond soon I'm willing to sell it to you. The last thing he said was: "I'm pretty sure."

Are you working with someone else on these? I'll take them at 225 with shipping. I'm at work right now so I'm pretty busy. But I can do it tonight
When someone else was hitting me up, if you didn't get it. I felt like you were unsure/uncommitted. I agreed if you didn't get them, I would sell them to him.
I have to package it all up and print the label out. I don't have a printer at home, so I'd have to print the label tomorrow at work.. Then I can drop it off at the U.P.S store.

Back