• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeltaz83

Reaction score
I have some parts off my 2018 before I sold it. Discontinued OEM sport windscreen and low profile backrest with rack (both include mounting hardware.) asking $600 each. Will ship on buyers expense.VooDoo slip ons with cat delete asking $300, one end cap has some small scratches. Brand new never used PC-V asking $350. I also have a tail bag not pictured I’m asking $75 for. I can get more pictures if interested. I will accept reasonable offers, just trying to recoup some money off these. They are also listed on Facebook marketplace.

Attachments

• IMG_2473.jpeg
    IMG_2473.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2477.jpeg
    IMG_2477.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2479.jpeg
    IMG_2479.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2488.jpeg
    IMG_2488.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2496.jpeg
    IMG_2496.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2500.jpeg
    IMG_2500.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2502.jpeg
    IMG_2502.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2505.jpeg
    IMG_2505.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Pretty sure he's not making you an offer but is a competing buyer since he's not the OP...and there's some MAD lowballing going on in here.

Good luck all y'all...
No kidding. Considering I paid $900 for the windscreen and over $1,100 for the backrest with the rack at the dealer at the time I purchased my 18 in April of 18. Just a little food for thought. I’m trying to reasonable on prices, but I’m not just gonna give this stuff away.

No kidding. Considering I paid $900 for the windscreen and over $1,100 for the backrest with the rack at the dealer at the time I purchased my 18 in April of 18. Just a little food for thought. I’m trying to reasonable on prices, but I’m not just gonna give this stuff away.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.png
    IMG_1256.png
    919.1 KB · Views: 2
LOL, 900 for a windscreen? 1100 for a backrest? How would you even justify that in your mind at time of purchase? A top of the line full exhaust is 25% less. NEW(Hindle 1500, Akra ~1800). Admittedly the flyscreens are rare now but they still go for ~400 new. The back rest is 499 all day on the internet still. NEW. The rack a 100 bucks or so. NEW. Don't believe me, try The Google for a bit. LOL, 600 dollars is "giving it away"! No, this is trying to sell used at a premium, and that's fine just don't pretend it is a deal and mana from heaven you're bequeathing to the huddled masses.

I'd love to see a new Boulevard screen that someone finds for $400...they've been next to impossible to find for years. Just because you Google and find something at a certain price doesn't mean it's available...I've found any number of 'available' parts for what seemed like a reasonable price only to find out availability wasn't exactly as advertised.

Just because it shows up on a Google search doesn't make it so...and, the way I see it, people are free to price things at whatever they want and if you don't like the price maybe make your 'lowball' offer via PM or wait to find a better deal down the road. Coming into someone's 'For Sale' ad and claiming, "I found this same part for the price of a postage stamp on Alibaba, will you take $1.89 for it?" just seems bad form.

I'd love to see a new Boulevard screen that someone finds for $400...they've been next to impossible to find for years. Just because you Google and find something at a certain price doesn't mean it's available...I've found any number of 'available' parts for what seemed like a reasonable price only to find out availability wasn't exactly as advertised.

Just because it shows up on a Google search doesn't make it so...and, the way I see it, people are free to price things at whatever they want and if you don't like the price maybe make your 'lowball' offer via PM or wait to find a better deal down the road. Coming into someone's 'For Sale' ad and claiming, "I found this same part for the price of a postage stamp on Alibaba, will you take $1.89 for it?" just seems bad form.
Ok that being said I think my offer is fair.

Hmmm. It says currently unavailable, but go ahead and buy it for $400 let me know when you when you get it. I’ll wait. Mine will collect dust. I don’t care what Google says the “price” is. It’s a supply and demand thing. They have been discontinued since they announced the end of the Vmax. Just like the hard bags. If you done a set make sure you tell the seller that Google says they are only $500. You don’t like my price keep your opinion to yourself, and move along I don’t remember asking for it. And if I did, I’ll give it to you.

rather then start a pissing match about his asking price ? just don't buy it ! he can ask whatever he wants to ? that does not mean anyone will purchase it ? These items are getting hard to find , YES , it does not make them gold !

Latest posts

Back