Gettin close..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that body style Olds but only pro Streeter. I like Judge if normal sized wheels/tires but with a narrowed rear end, that is the Chit!

I love what you have done with the bike. Yellow is my favorite color and I had a Vmax that color once. You have done a nice job.

Thanks again guys, I had a picture in my head of what I wanted it to look like when I was done with it and I'm very close to that now... The best work on my bike is the stuff that you don't see though, I extended the swingarm myself and clearanced it to fit a nitrous bottle up behind the gas tank and welded it air tight so the swingarm is also my air tank for my air shifter, hid the solenoid for the air shifter under the left side cover, ect, ect... I tried my best to keep the lines clean because the way the bike looks is part of the appeal to me and also I'm of the opinion that less is more... I'm really going to enjoy riding it this year because next winter more fabrication begins, going to a chain drive and going to go with a 1320 or 1340 or so because I want to leave lots of "meat" in the block and I'm gonna use really good parts and spray the piss out of it!! LOL

Headin' for the single digits are ya? :hmmm::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

I don't wanna count my chickens before they hatch but I'm thinking I'll be there this year Danny, with the progressive controller and the same size shot I have now (60hp) I'm confident I can get it into the 10 teens the way it sits but at least once I'm gonna try the 80 shot jets and I'm pretty sure it'll go 9.9's then but time will tell...

Ready to ride! :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365359989890.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365359989890.jpg
    72.6 KB

Latest posts

Back