Got my VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
Hello all,

Well I took a bus from Fargo ND to Kansas City MO Tuesday, got there Weds at 4 AM. I bought my bike at 10 Am and started the 620 mile trip back to the Fargo area... Had a major sore ass after trip but I love the bike, the only thing I will change is the
UFO black coated 4 into 1 exhaust, they sound great but to be honest I'm 53 and the sound is a bit loud for me so I have a listing in the buy and sell section of this forum looking for a possible trade for stock exhaust.

The bike has awesome power, I spoke to John at UFO who is the owner and he is a very cool guy, he explained in detail why he designed these pipes.. He also said he has only done 2 of the these exhaust in a coated black. I also have a chrome muffler tip that you can put on instead of the black.. if you are interested in some great pipes for a younger guy.......lol check out my post in the buy and sell section.

Bottom line I LOVE my 2007 Vmax with 5600 miles and it was bought new in March of 2008 so the bike is basically a year old.

I'm a happy camper

:clapping:

Last edited:
Hello all,

Well I took a bus from Fargo ND to Kansas City MO Tuesday, got there Weds at 4 AM. I bought my bike at 10 Am and started the 620 mile trip back to the Fargo area... Had a major sore ass after trip but I love the bike, the only thing I will change is the
UFO black coated 4 into 1 exhaust, they sound great but to be honest I'm 53 and the sound is a bit loud for me so I have a listing in the buy and sell section of this forum looking for a possible trade for stock exhaust.

The bike has awesome power, I spoke to John at UFO who is the owner and he is a very cool guy, he explained in detail why he designed these pipes.. He also said he has only done 2 of the these exhaust in a coated black. I also have a chrome muffler tip that you can put on instead of the black.. if you are interested in some great pipes for a younger guy.......lol check out my post in the buy and sell section.

Bottom line I LOVE my 2007 Vmax with 5600 miles and it was bought new in March of 2008 so the bike is basically a year old.

I'm a happy camper

:clapping:
That must mean that I am the other one that has the black ceramic coated pipe. It is loud but you'll get used to it. Got any pics?:th_image003:

Last edited:
Hey guys.....Question....

If you swap exhaust.....would you also swap carbs and stuff????:confused2:

He is probably stage 7 with no v boost......

Stock would obviously be stock.....

Seems like swapping pipes could create a lot of headaches(no pun intended:biglaugh:)

Just curious.......

What do the experts think:punk:

enjoy!!! i have been havin a blast with mine:punk:.

we all know the 07 is the FASTESTER max!!!

dont let the 85 guys tell ya any diff....:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Only the pipes were added to this bike no other work, if I keep the pipes I will add K & N filter and stage 1 jet kit and tune. If I trade my pipes I will obviously go back to stock and that won't be a problem at all

Congrats,

To Help with the sore backside look at a new saddle.
Have fun and welcome to the family. :punk::clapping:

I have stock 85 exhaust, great condition, w/ bracketry, just low ball me a fair price and there yours bro, I'll never put'em back on my 85....or better yet give a call cuz I sometimes go a week or so w/ out checking forum.

Shorthair88..

Latest posts

Back