having visions of a gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Differs province to province. Some have provincial socialized insurance. Ontario has private but little competition really especially when it comes to motorcycles.. Much more expensive than the U.S.

Dale #2592

Hey Ghost, or anyone in Canada
Is insurance in Canada similar to the states. Are there private companies like Geico, State farm, etc or is it differant than that.
Tim

Oooh - also, on the subject of 2nd gen vmax:

There is no way I am spending 20k on a bike that I will have to pay out of the nose to insure every year.

I will buy the 2nd gen when it hit's 10-12k. Period.

For those of you who can afford it - I am jealous :)

Through Allstate, I'm now paying $202.90 for 6 months, then the bike hybernates for the other 6 months of winter season. thanks to driver rewards, I don't have a deductable. 42-y.o. and no tickets since '95.

No difference in price for insurance 6 months or 1 yr.....like Ghost said...SCAM!

And if you have 2 bikes you'll pay full pin for both. As if you could ride both at the same time. And don't get a speeding ticket......

Dale #2592

:th_peace: What's up my fellow Maxers.. New here and wanted to say what's up and give some info on my insurance for my '09 BEAST...I only pay $27.00 dollars a month for a 1year and last year it was $42.00 a month. I'm in Texas and 35 years young...:punk: Hope this helps!

Back