hi folks!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.maxx

Reaction score
hi vmaxers!! about a week ago i was bike shopping at a local dealer and low and behold sitting way back in the corner with a light coat of dust i found a brand spankin new 07 holdover v-max!!:eusa_dance:
didnt take me long to get to the bank and make a qwick withdrall...
ive been waiting my whole life to finally own one of these beast"s. :punk:
i dont even have posession of the bike yet...but i have ordered a ton of treats for it allready...lol!
i look forward to meeting yu folks and cant wait to try out my new BEAST!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!:clapping:

WELCOME ! YOU WON'T BE SORRY !...:punk:HOW MUCH DID YOU PICK IT UP FOR ?...:confused2:

paid 9k for it......pretty good deal i think.

it shure is purdy!!!!!!!:th_image003:

Good deal for a brand new one and welcome - you just found THE place to be :)

Make sure to get used to it before you start playing, the Max just isn't your 'average' bike LOL

You'll be a boostaholic in no time hehe

Welcome,
What kinda goodies did we get ?

well let me seee...

supertrapp slip ons in stainless,
engine case guards,
galfer ss brake lines,
chrome resivoir caps for brake and clutch,
t-boost switch,
backrest.
and im thinkin bout an HID headlight kit...
that should get me started........................................:biglaugh:

Hi and welcome to the forum,
There is tons of knoledge and pro`s who definitaly know this bike up, down and inside out so, you can ask pretty much anything about this bike and someone will help you out. I`ve done alot of mods to mine over the winter and just finished up a tail light conversion. It`s alot of fun working on this bike and a great passtime.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Attachments

• 103_2560.jpg
    103_2560.jpg
    71.8 KB
i know a few have said it before as well...

make sure you get it in writing that the dealer will stand by the bike for the first few hundred miles, b/c if it sat for long the carbs could be gummed up and they better pay for it...

Wow, nice start.
Most of the guys will back me up on this one, look at getting
a new saddle from Sean. ( Morleys Muscle) The factory saddle is the junk
killer. Of course a few have no problem with the stocker,
could just be my fat ass. (-:
Chris

well let me seee...

supertrapp slip ons in stainless,
engine case guards,
galfer ss brake lines,
chrome resivoir caps for brake and clutch,
t-boost switch,
backrest.
and im thinkin bout an HID headlight kit...
that should get me started........................................:biglaugh:

I RODE MY MAX , 26 MILES HOME FROM THE STEALER , ORDERED A NEW SEAT & FLANDERS DRAG BARS ! MAN WHAT A FEELING !...:punk:

ok ok i get the picture:biglaugh: show me a pic of this comfy butt throne:rofl_200:

ok ok i get the picture:biglaugh: show me a pic of this comfy butt throne:rofl_200:
Just click on the Morley's Muscle banner at the top of this window and navigate his website.

There are also quite a few Morley seats pictured in the albums in the Gallery.

thanks guys. i checked out the website......no prices listed. can yu just buy the driver seat?? how much is it? thanks.....

Wow, nice start.
Most of the guys will back me up on this one, look at getting
a new saddle from Sean. ( Morleys Muscle) The factory saddle is the junk
killer. Of course a few have no problem with the stocker,
could just be my fat ass. (-:
Chris

Hey watch it! My arse is fairly wide too, but I've managed this many years on a stock seat for my 85. It's true I don't generally go more than 200 miles from home in any one ride though. I did manage over 770 miles in three days in and around Sturgis year before last and didn't have to complain about the behind even once.

I will alternate between the rider pegs back to the passenger pegs from time to time if I get a bit restless too. (My wife has her own bike)

Not to say anything's wrong with aftermarket, and especially anything aftermarket made/sold by Sean, :worthy: but maybe try the OEM seat Mother Yamaha gave you before you go further???????/

:clapping:

Latest posts

Back