'' homeless guy "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
The other night in new york city , after the motorcycle show , we were walking , bar hopping & then going to a restaurant ! ... On the way there , there was a homeless guy sitting in a wheelchair , the person with me that lives in the city says they see him around & he is a nice guy , so i stopped to talk to him & whined up giving him $50.00 , then i asked him where he was staying , he said he had no place to stay , so i asked him if he had the money , where would he stay , he pointed & said wright there , so i said give me back my money , he said what , i said give me back my money & lets go , so off we went , i pulled out a $100.00 bill & said lets go , how much is it , he said , $38.00 a night , so i said here you go & i paid for three nights , he thanked me & i said we're going in that restaurant wright there , & when i come out if you are there i'm " mugging you " and taking my money back , he said no , no , I wont be out there & laughed , and he thanked me for paying for his room for three nights ! ... it made my life feel so trivial ! ...

Last edited:
the other night in new york city , after the motorcycle show , we were walking , bar hopping & then going to a restaurant ! ... on the way there , there was a homeless guy sitting in a wheelchair , the person with me that lives in the city says she see's him around & he is a nice guy , so i stopped to talk to him & whined up giving him $50.00 , then i asked him where he was staying , he said he had no place to stay , so i asked him if he had the money , where would he stay , he pointed & said wright there , so i said give me back my money , he said what , i said give me back my money & lets go , so off we went , i pulled out a $100.00 bill & said lets go , how much is it , he said , $38.00 a night , so i said here you go & i paid for three nights , he thanked me & i said we're going in that restaurant wright there , & when i come out if you are there i'm " mugging you " and taking my money back , he said no . No . I wont be out there & laughed , and he thanked me for paying for his room for three nights ! ... it made my life feel so trivial ! ...

You unwittingly followed my rule on street folks....

If I want to help them out I WILL NOT give them cash that they can spend on drugs or booze......

I WILL buy them a meal or something........NO CASH!!!

That's just my way of thinking:confused2:

That was really decent of you Timmy, it's gotta be some mean shit out in the streets of NY this time of year....good on ya!! :worthy:

I was approached by a homeless guy outside a hotel I was staying at, the guy asked me for some money and said "I can stand here and give you a bunch of bullshit about being hungry, which I am, but the real truth is Ernest & Julio Gallo just came out with a muscatell that is to die for....and I want a bottle of it!"

I took him to a bar where we drank all afternoon...I missed work and got shitfaced with the guy....been laughing about that ever since!

Think your method was much kinder! :biglaugh:

Timmys way will keep the guy warm danny,but both of those guys will remember both of you forever! all any of us need to do is whatever we can,$5,$50,or $500,help one human at a time,someday it could be any one of us.

You unwittingly followed my rule on street folks....

If I want to help them out I WILL NOT give them cash that they can spend on drugs or booze......

I WILL buy them a meal or something........NO CASH!!!

That's just my way of thinking:confused2:

That the rule over the whole world.

Give them something to eat and they will call you as a dick, give them some cash and they will love you and eventualy, they will lost that money on drugs or alcohol.

Good on you Timmy!!! Karma will smile on you!!! Happy to hear you are doing well.

One of the ways I give back is platelet donations at the local American Red Cross, and no I dont get paid for them.

For those of you who are A+ blood type, and dont mind needles, this is something to seriously think about. I donate every 2 weeks. The max you can donate is 26 times a year. A+ blood is the universal donor for platelets. You can do single, double or triple units depending on your platelet count.

This is needed even more than whole blood. Platelets are given to premie babies, cancer patients, just about anyone who is immune comprised in someway and can clot on their own. Your body replenishes them in about 2-3 days at most. Hell you get a free mini check up while you are at it. They test your iron, take your temp and check your Blood Pressure. Good way to keep an eye on yourself without having to pay for it.

It only takes a few hours and is well worth your time.
Cheers

Good on you Timmy!!! Karma will smile on you!!! Happy to hear you are doing well.

One of the ways I give back is platelet donations at the local American Red Cross, and no I dont get paid for them.

It only takes a few hours and is well worth your time.
Cheers

I miss being able to donate. I donated for nearly 3 years, up until I began having clotting issues. Now, they won't allow me to donate due to the blood thinner I require daily for my own survival. :(

thats was real "human like" of you tim, above what most people would do. :punk:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:Way to go Tim. If the world could only do the same ???????

Latest posts

Back