how much hp?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Vgas carbs are the only mod I've ever done to a bike that I could feel a dramatic improvement with, I replaced a set of stage 7 carbs on "antwerks" already clean running bike, very well running bike. There was absolutely no guessing or need ot take it to a dyno to find out if they were worth the money.....although I wouldn't pay 2 grand for a set, my buddy bought used for half of that......

Yes they will make you smell like gas....

They DO have a choke on two of the carbs, ....it's called the flat of your left hand :biglaugh:

The Vmax Rally in East Peoria, Illinois is May 21,22,23 and is on interstate 74. Take interstate 74 east out of the Quad Cities and about two hours later you are there. Take the East peoria exit onto Main St East Peoria, turn left onto Camp St. and about 1 mile to the left is the Fairfield Hotel. Holiday Inn Express is nest door and a Motel 6 and Super 8 is also very close. Plenty of river roads both north and south to ride. River roads mean nice lazy curves and hilss for variety riding. Firday, Saturday and Sunday rides are planned. Historically the last 4 years has seen about 20+ Vmax bikes. I am expecting more this year.

rick rash
Illinois Chapter Leader
2000 Tourmaster
2009 Heavy Cruiser

Question of the Day: I raced my 2000 (165 RWHP) Tourmaster against my 2009 Vmax three times. Whick bike is faster? 00 or 09

Latest posts

Back