How much should I sell the Hindle 4?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
How much should I be asking for my used Hindle 4into1?

The can is great - and the black coating has come off closest to the engine - but otherwise acceptable.

Wondering in Canadians funds - hence why I ask in the Ontario forums.
________
Honda NU50M

Last edited:
I can't believe I made such a lame post with no info..

1.) Hindle 4 into 1
2.) The can is stainless. Says "hindle stealth" on it.
3.) The actual pipe is black as mentioned with the coating coming off near the engine.
________
Ford Fusion (Europe) picture

Last edited:
Thanks for the link!
That's pretty much the exhuast I have. My pipes are black and the coating looks to have come off at the clostest part to the engine.

I am hoping to sell locally, but there is a guy interested in Franklin, Ma USA.
If I can find reasonable shipping I'd love to send it to him.

I will have to follow that auction.

I was thinking along the lines of about 350 for mine... that's what the other guys were saying :p

Who knows - I may actually enjoy it - as apparently the power from these pipes is excellent.

But I still want that dual exhaust look. Gotta love that.
________
roor bong

Last edited:
hmm wonder who that person from franklin is? haha...

anyways that ebay one also says only fits 85 to 98, anyone have any idea why? is there any changes to the bike after 99 that would make a difference? i was unaware of any...

also may need to start looking at jet kits (cue a call to morley)!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looking at those pictures, how hard is it to change the oil filter?

good question... i gotta imagine its easier with a spin-on than a catridge in that situation.

it has to be possible tho eh? imagine having to drop ur headers everytime to change the oil?

I haven't chnaged the oil yet (let alone rode the thing) yet - but as soon as I get back I will take a gander and see.
If it's any harder than my tercel I'll end up burning the thing to the ground out of anger :p

many a bruised / cut / bloody knuckles swapping my filter in the tercel.

Side tracked there...
________
BMW N63 history

Last edited:
good question... i gotta imagine its easier with a spin-on than a catridge in that situation.

it has to be possible tho eh? imagine having to drop ur headers everytime to change the oil?

It wouldn't be the first time. My buddy had an 1100 vstar where the front header had to be moved to get at the oil filter. Talk about a pain.

ouch. can anyone comment this isn't the case with the hindle 4-1?

Not true with my buddy's Hindle headers but like I said he has the older stacked style header like in the eBay sale. He also has the old style cartridge filter and there's enough room to remove IT.

Not true with my buddy's Hindle headers but like I said he has the older stacked style header like in the eBay sale. He also has the old style cartridge filter and there's enough room to remove IT.

Good news indeed, maybe it was just the angle of the pic throwing me off.

Latest posts

Back