How to spank your monkey

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
OK guys,
I bought a new 2010, love most everything about it. I told myself I WILL NOT do anything until the warranty is out.... but... the Monkey is starting to get to me. What is the best way to spank him!:rofl_200:I mean ignore him?

...disconnect your internet...
don't go to the window...don't answer the phone!
I think you are pretty well screwed, although I would love to be in your predicament!

OK guys,
I bought a new 2010, love most everything about it. I told myself I WILL NOT do anything until the warranty is out.... but... the Monkey is starting to get to me. What is the best way to spank him!:rofl_200:I mean ignore him?

Hmmmmmmmm, we seem to have someone who is actually contemplating resisting us....... First off, in the words of the Borg, it is "Useless to resist us! You will be assimilated!". Now off to the mod sites for the 2010, might I suggest Python Motorsports or Exactrep as good places to begin. Your personal Mod Monkey, oh yeah he is right there next to you and knows ALL, will guide you through your search for what his heart desires. All I can say is treat your Monkey with respect, and expect none in return.:rofl_200:

Brett: You really need to go faster...... Valium or Xanax, maybe both.
Get a prescription quick......:biglaugh:

The only solution is not to spank him but to stroke him at first.
You wouldn't romp on the throttle of your Max before she was warmed up....right?

Start slow......just a little tickle....let your monkey know that you are interested but don't get too aggressive too fast.....

New mirrors here..
New grips there.....
Upgraded foot pegs...

Once you have him good and warmed up, then you can pick up the pace a bit.....

Upgraded air box...
New tires...
etc....

Once you get past that point, he will be ready for action so just go ahead and wail on him....

Big tire kit
Nitrous
etc......

Wait.....are we talking about your VMax still?

HA HA.... yes I think so....

OK I must admit.... I have done the mirrors at this point.....
and the front fender extension.... and......All cosmetic at this point though.
And it has been weeks since the monkey has been spanked as well:bang head:

Sweet Jesus Man do NOT rile up the Mod Monkey!! I think I may have finally gotten him off my back, thanks to you guys here, but I seem to be an easy target for the furry f'er:bang head:

There is no ignoring him !Once he has parked himself on your porch he will not go away until he is satisfied and you are broke !!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I thought that there was only one but they have recriuted an army.
We are all doomed.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
<<Dave>>:punk:

There is no ignoring him !Once he has parked himself on your porch he will not go away until he is satisfied and you are broke !!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
I thought that there was only one but they have recriuted an army.
We are all doomed.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
<<Dave>>:punk:

This is very true, except he will NOT leave after you are broke....there's always the next payday....right? :biglaugh:

Near as I can figure, there is AT LEAST one monkey for every v max, and in the case of thevmaxrider and some other 'over the top modders' there's a whole colony following them around!! :th_whip:

I'm pleased to say that I have satisfied the two small monkeys that were assigned to me and I'm confident that I will not be 'monkey'd' with ever again!!

Ya think THAT statement will ever come back to haunt me?? :rofl_200:

This is very true, except he will NOT leave after you are broke....there's always the next payday....right? :biglaugh:

Near as I can figure, there is AT LEAST one monkey for every v max, and in the case of thevmaxrider and some other 'over the top modders' there's a whole colony following them around!! :th_whip:

I'm pleased to say that I have satisfied the two small monkeys that were assigned to me and I'm confident that I will not be 'monkey'd' with ever again!!

Wow, that a hard one to contemplate Dan. Whats your total $$ for the year so far??? GOOD LUCK!!!

Hmmmmmmmm, we seem to have someone who is actually contemplating resisting us....... First off, in the words of the Borg, it is "Useless to resist us! You will be assimilated!". Now off to the mod sites for the 2010, might I suggest Python Motorsports or Exactrep as good places to begin. Your personal Mod Monkey, oh yeah he is right there next to you and knows ALL, will guide you through your search for what his heart desires. All I can say is treat your Monkey with respect, and expect none in return.:rofl_200:

...and "Resistance is Futile"...

Yep , you're toast !

Hey Monkey - archery season opens July 31st in South Florida this year. I just sharpened my Muzzy 100's this evening. Better keep your expensive monkey-ass away from my garage...:rofl_200:

Dannymax,

You are fairly correct in that EVERY Vmax has a Mod Monkey assigned to it. And yes there are some guys who we tend to find maleable and then we send in the "shock troops" to extract as much out of them as we can. All I ask is, can you blame us?? OH YEAH, and by way of informing you, the shock troops are at your house:rofl_200:

Hey Monkey - archery season opens July 31st in South Florida this year. I just sharpened my Muzzy 100's this evening. Better keep your expensive monkey-ass away from my garage...:rofl_200:

Note to self: Wear the chainmail undies!! Or better yet, we are going to send in the Ninja Monkeys in the dead of night......

damn those bastage ninja monkeys...:damn angry:

they are the ones who made me put fake nitrous on my bike...

it wasn't MY idea...

But you got away really lightly with the fake NOS! That was a proper monkey spanker LOL!

My monkey made me buy a new stator even though I won't get to fit it/use it until next year... B*****d monkey! And then, I still dunno how much I'll get to ride, we'll be off on a road trip pretty quickly too..

Back