I don't want to do this but.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying that it hasn't gone into the wall. Luckily the $$$ value of the damage is hopefully going to be a bit more manageable. I have sold a couple of stock parts that I had sitting around that will help offset costs a bit anyway. Going to get the source of the leak fixed pronto, then I can rebuild the interior as I get the $$$ in hand.

Yikes......your insurance co. must be ready to dump you Jim! First the flood and now this. Better now than the middle of winter tho.....let us know how you make out. If I can give u a hand let me know.

Dale 32592

Jim, I am happy to hear that things don't appear as bad as they did initially. We can all understand that this was/is a stressful time for you and Steph.

I just want to take a second to say that you definitely showed that your a stand up guy by putting your family's needs above your own.

Good luck with the repairs and let me know if I can be of any help.

Mike

Jim, Thank God it wasn't family. I was thinking alot worse like a family member. I am relieved its the chimney. If you need Brian and I just let us know. Ok so I'm not a carpenter but I will lend a hand if you need it. Keep us informed and I am glad the bike is staying in your hands for now.

Latest posts

Back