If you were going to buy another bike....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my 2010 GenII for bad-ass-ed-ness-holiganismous-drag-racing
I have my 2003 R1 for twisty stuff and beleive it or not some commuting as it gets 42+ MPG
My next bike would be an FJR or BMW tourer or even a GoldWing for comfy riding with the wifey

Bosshoss with a 502 ! just because

Last edited:
Raider S or ZX14, S for the simplicity of the machine, or ZX14 for the total state of the art and raw power.

O

If money is no object, then a gen II Vmax.

If money is an object, then Maybe a scooter...

T$

I have a small list myself.

I think I would like to try a Gen 2 out. But the ZX14 would be the bad ass bike. And maybe a Beemer or Goldwing for my wife to ride with me.

For oldies I would like a 1969-73 Honda CB750. Preferably the 1969. But I think I would like to match my 73 450 with a 750 model as well. 100% restored like it was just out of the box.

A Gamma 500 Suzuki would be pretty bad ass too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT5IFVwPVaQ

I think my last wish list would be a cummins TD stuffed in a sport bike frame...... Hell yeah, bring the power to weight ratio to the max!

I can't imagine a mild Cummins pushing 1000 hp through 1500 lbs ( 1000 motor 500 bike ) would feel like.....

Todd

I would have a second '85-'07 Vmax, one would be for performance and other would be a rider like Redbone. If you were looking to see what "other" bike that I would want other than my Vmax, I think I would add a Husaberg 570. It is a badass dirtbike that has the capability to do some medium adventure touring. Lots of back roads and trails to ride here in the U.P. Here are some pics and a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSv8L4bCqJM&feature=related
Of course thare is many ways to set one up:
HusabergFE570S2011010.jpg HusabergFE570S2011006.jpgHusabergFE570S2011013.jpg
Then there is always the popular Husaberg Girl option, reason enough to buy one right there!
Husaberg Girls.jpg
Other Bikes:
Yamaha Super Tenere for LD Adv touring.
2010 Star Vmax
Yamaha FJR 2010 and on.
Honda Sabre V65
I would also like a Maico 450 MX (dream bike as a youngster)

Last edited:
A Gen 2 would be on my list for sure, but the zx14 looks like a bike I'd like to demo too.Why?
I like some get up and go in a bike.
I'd like to find a 1200 Sportster Custom. I rode one back in the day and always had an attachment to them. I always wanted a 5 speed trans and additional torque in my old 69 xlch
I just love most motorcycles.
Steve-o

Next bike is gonna be a ground up , cafe-style , V-Max , 'cause I already have all the necessary parts to do it.

If I am gonna buy something , it very well may turn out to be a 3-wheeler . Maybe with a V-Rod motor and excellent brakes & suspension. ( Probably have to build that one also LOL ) .

All kinds of bikes catch my interest. Dad had a vmax years ago and it kind of stuck with me as a really fun machine to ride all day and still get some kicks. Its kind of a do all machine IMO.

I'm pretty happy with what I already own. If I had the money, I'd like to get an old sportbike just because. Something like a 87 FZR 1000. Or a GSXR from the same vintage. I think they are just cool looking bikes if you can find one that is in good condition.

On the other hand I'd like to have a new zx14, or fz1, r1. Maybe a busa.

In all reality, the next bike I will probably purchase will be a replacement for the CR5. Not sure if it will be another, that is newer and in better condition or, it may be a CRF450. Not sure if I'm ready to move to a 4 stroke dirt bike yet though. Seems like one step closer to admitting I'm old :biglaugh:

I will probally end up with a gen II in the future, another bike I would like would be the Venture Royale, V-4 cruiser power in a touring package!...........Tom.

Would love to pick up a bone stock, all original 73 Z-1 900- It was the first street bike i ever rode, and have loved them ever since.

A BMW 1000rr , a supercharger for my vmax or a really nice supermoto .

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Back