ignore this post

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
typically b/c the pics are that small to begin with... are you uploading from files on your computer? how big are they when you open them natively in windows?

I have the pix in photobucket. Can't I use one of the codes there to just add in the text part of the message? or must I save it to the computer and upload it though the Manage Attachments button?

typically b/c the pics are that small to begin with... are you uploading from files on your computer? how big are they when you open them natively in windows?

duh, i saved the thumbnail version instead of the bigger one, I think I got it now.
can't I do it from photobucket?

I am such a noob:confused2:

duh, i saved the thumbnail version instead of the bigger one, I think I got it now.
can't I do it from photobucket?

I am such a noob:confused2:

i usually use imageshack, however is there a forum option for photobucket? you can usually copy that and paste it right into where you are replying. i'll keep this thread open a bit longer for you to give it a try.

i usually use imageshack, however is there a forum option for photobucket? you can usually copy that and paste it right into where you are replying. i'll keep this thread open a bit longer for you to give it a try.

They have one called "IMG Thumb" but if you use that it posts small and if clicked, opens Photobucket and shows it big there.
They also have a HTML Thumb, but HTML doesn't seem to work here.
I think I will just save the big images to my computer and upload them with Manage Attachments -> Upload File From Your Computer. That seems to work.

This is copied right from the "image code" of photobuctet. It puts the picture in full size. I never learned how to do the thumnails...............

IMG_3200.jpg

Its pretty easy to do. Once you have your pics on photobucket just position you mouse over the pic you want to post here. A little box pops up. Go down to where it say "IMG code" and left click once. It will say copied. Then come here and paste the image code in your message. Thats all it takes.

DSC02255.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

IMG_0638-1.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

DSC02295.jpg

DSC05475.jpg

I believe all the common ones work great!

640x640 is a good pixel size to post pics here using the native manager.

Chris

Nothings up with it, I just thought it would be funny for me to get my picture taken next to a midget in a costume. I just cropped myself out of the photo.

She was a "performer" for an event at the mattress factory (art gallery).
http://artyoucangetinto.blogspot.com/2009/01/all-access-2009-urban-garden-party.html

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattressfactory/sets/72157619106355811/

My wife was part of the show as well so I got to get in for free and took a few photos. Here are some other pics I took to make up for the midget. No, neither of them are my wife.

Attachments

• IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    37 KB
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    56.1 KB
I have a very detailed post on the Venture site that I did that shows each step of posting thumbnails and how to separate the thumbnails.

Wish you had a computer help forum on here to post it in. I have to reattach the pictures to put it on here, and it would not be seen by people how need it in the future.

Gary

I have a very detailed post on the Venture site that I did that shows each step of posting thumbnails and how to separate the thumbnails.

Wish you had a computer help forum on here to post it in. I have to reattach the pictures to put it on here, and it would not be seen by people how need it in the future.

Gary

You can post it in the FAQ forum, if you want.

I posted it in the Frequently Asked Questions forum

Link is below.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=178092#post178092

You guys owe me a beer or two. I did all new screen shots so it looks just like it will be on this site.

:biglaugh:

Gary
Thanks Gary! I'm sure it will be a invaluable help to those new to posting photos, or even as a refresher to grizzled photo posting vets! If you make it to Thunder I'm sure to hand you a beer or two at least!

I love how the title for this thread is "Ignore this Post" and now has 19 replies...LOL

Back