I'm looking for a

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I JUST ORDERED $200.00 WORTH OF SPIKES , 3 DIFFERENCE TYPES , THIS WAY I HAVE SOME CHOICES ! .. :punk:

You know THAT!! No one can accuse Timmy of ever going off half-cocked.....not till he hits something and slides up those spikes anyhow!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
IF I'M BEING CHASED BY THE POLICE , I'LL MORE THEN LIKELY BE HARD , SO THE SPIKES WOULD PROBABLY JUST BEND ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

So I had an idea. They sell nylon screws/bolts in just about any size imaginable you can simply swap the metal screws which I'm assuming will come with the spikes for plastic ones. Then if anything does happen the spikes should just break off.

I just got my used air box cover , its in a lot better shape then I thought it was going to be ! ... thanks again to " KJ" ! ... also I went on bike bandit .com , a new air box cover for a 2006 v-max is $705.00 , I couldn't believe it !

Latest posts

Back