I'm This close

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was put to bed for the winter about a month ago and the truck shortly after I got back from picking up my gen2. I live in an apartment, so it's a good thing I have friend's with pole barns. :biglaugh:

Yeah, I was thinking back to my spring break days when we would drive from MI to Daytona in 22 hours, so I was like... WTF? 22 hours from FL to VA? Really? Google confirmed that from the very southern part of FL like Homestead to Orange, VA was 18 hours. Hmmm... I'll be damned. :biglaugh:

Scott

We have been looking the the B.C./Kalamazoo area for a vacation home, specifically around Gull Lake/ Lake Doster. My wife concedes a consideration for purchase is a pole barn, or room for one!

Here is information on what differences you can expect from the locals.

Attachments

• Battle Creek Barbie-Gull Lake Barbie.pdf
    117.9 KB
We have been looking the the B.C./Kalamazoo area for a vacation home, specifically around Gull Lake/ Lake Doster. My wife concedes a consideration for purchase is a pole barn, or room for one!

Here is information on what differences you can expect from the locals.

Housing prices have been very reasonable in MI the last few years. I really should get out of this apartment and buy a home, but mostly I just don't care anymore. I like NOT having the responsibility of owning/taking care of a home, I guess.

GL/LD is a very nice area - good luck with your search. If you find something with a pole barn let me know ASAP so I can store all my toys in there each winter. :biglaugh:

Scott

Back