Insurance....Go figure

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, canadian insurance sux. Nothing short of outrageous..

I pay $310 a year for both my '86 Max and the ex-wife's '82 CM200T, with both of us covered on both bikes even tho she can't/won't even ride her own bike! That's with all the minimum covers required by FL law and medical payments cover too, with Progressive through USAA.

To remove the CM200T would have gained me $4, go figure..

Not to hijack this thread, but dude, RUN, don't walk, away from USAA insurance. They may be the easiest to deal with up front, and sure do have competitive rates on everything from ins, loans and even credit card rates, but when the chips are down..........their insurance isn't worth the paper it's written on. My opinion after a tornado took out our RV this time last year. I've had a claim or two over the years with an ins. co. or two, but never have I experienced claim adjusters willing to go to such lengths to screw their own customers! :bang head::bang head::bang head: They'll never get another penny out of me for anything.

'Nuff said.

Not to hijack this thread, but dude, RUN, don't walk, away from USAA insurance.
'Nuff said.

You serious? Wow.. The bike insurance is run by Progressive though - just a cheaper rate though USAA, that should be safe enough, no?
I use the USAA insurance for my cars though, no prob so far but then I haven't made any claim yet!

That happened to me too. I called and added Mr. Max to my policy. I already had an 07 Tundra and an 08 Santa Fe on the policy. To add my Max, they gave me a multi-car discount and being a government employee they gave me that discount as well. Ended up costing less to add the Max to the policy.

They did tell me that if I didn't have the other vehicles on the policy, I wouldn't want to see the quote. I guess the Max has a reputation....LOLOL

Latest posts

Back