It happened...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be very surprised if this happens Bill....it only popped out once...could have just been a bad shift!

But, if it DOES happen.....the further from home the better....that'll just put it closer for me to go get it with the trailer and take it........"you know where!!" :rofl_200:
What a guy that Danny is, always willing to help a guy out! :thumbs up:

if its too high you can't always fully pop it up 100% is what I've been told. your foot looses a lot of strength the higher it goes.
IN MY OPINION , THIS IS 100% TRUE ! ... EVERY BIKE I HAVE EVER OWNED , I LOWERED THE SHIFTER TO BANG IT UP INTO GEAR , THEY WERE ALWAYS TO HIGH IN THE STOCK POSITION , " FOR MY BANGING STYLE " ! ... :punk:

I would be very surprised if this happens Bill....it only popped out once...could have just been a bad shift!

But, if it DOES happen.....the further from home the better....that'll just put it closer for me to go get it with the trailer and take it........"you know where!!" :rofl_200:
PLUS BILL , I HEAR THAT DANNY HAS " LOANER MOTORS " ... :confused2:

Dan, that 20 hp kohler start and run?evry time?and whats the top speed? I may need it .

I just busted the shift rod off in the pedal link end trying to loosen the locknut.:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Mine was still set from the factory at 24 mm between the lock nuts.

Whos got one?

Back