judging power wheel lift

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think most of you are thinking your wheel is of the groung when its realy just the huge amount of travel in your front end. my 89 went 10.23 with my 240lb ass on it ( not stock ) and the 02 i just got runs strong as hell too. the only time iv ever had it come up the way you guys are talking about is when my girlfriend was on the back and even then it would only do it in first not sec. like i sed the vmax has a HUGE amount of front end travel maybe it just feels like your wheels off the ground .

not much front end travel im 175 climbing up to 6500 rpm front end is pretty much extended hard wack open at that point all the travel is out of the front end.. talking no clutch.... had it happen two ways... wheel spin first then grabs tank is at 11 oclock....... or tire grabs and goes right up...think theres a difference when excelerate up to 6500 then wot ....then crusing at 6500 and wot...think motor and suspension is more wound up tight bringing it up to 6500 then wot 2nd gear same thing probably little higher on rpm.............10.23 with your weight motor must be putting out some good power.......really dont think power is the only factor 3rg gear sitting straight up front tire is just starting to dance of the ground at redline........usually its when stoped at a light then you take off winding it up slow but steady to 6500 the bang its a feel more then raw power...i never wheelied anything in my life...i shit my pants more then once....havent rode the bike over a 45 deg day yet eather..im thinking it will only get better

check out some of my youtube video's. Got some good wheelies there (not supposed to get too high as you lose time). Never had any pics of the street wheelies but plenty of witnesses.

Sean Morley

Attachments

• Vmax Vs Busa 2.jpg
    Vmax Vs Busa 2.jpg
    80.7 KB
check out some of my youtube video's. Got some good wheelies there (not supposed to get too high as you lose time). Never had any pics of the street wheelies but plenty of witnesses.

Sean Morley
good vidio sean..looked like a few bikes your where running a yellow max and a black along with other inline bikes.nice never growing up :clapping:

Latest posts

Back