Leo Vince EVOII Full Race Exhaust for the 09 R1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Reaction score
First off I need to thank Matt at GPmotoparts.com for without a doubt the best customer service I have ever received!! :worthy:

The fit and finish on these Leo Pipes is amazing. Everything fit like it was supposed to and looks great. The sound is wicked rolling down the road!!:punk:

Notice how small this PC V is!! :ummm:

I buttoned up the body work and took some quick pics and took her for a spin around the neighbor hood to wake up anyone who was sleeping. :rofl_200:

I'll get some better pics and a better vid clip in a few days but these will do for now. :biglaugh:

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q60/vmaxman06/?action=view&current=LeoVince1.flv

New vid clip of bike on the roll. :eusa_dance:

Before anyone starts bashing.......Just before I come back the first time in the clip, there is a white truck that turns down the block. It was a friend of mine who then turned around to come back and see what the hell I was up to so when I came by and he was pulling out I buzzed him on purpose!! :rofl_200:

Turn up the speakers!!! :punk:

Last edited:
The new R1 is the best sounding I4 I've ever heard. No more sounding like a wind up toy.

I am really liking what I have heard thru the speakers so far. The R1's inline sound is very attention grabbing, I like it so much more than the typical I4.
I can't wait to hear more Bogie! It is looking sweet, I really like how the rear of the R1 looks, looks well thought out!:thumbs up:

Thanks guys!! The clipsdon't even begin to do this bike justice. I will get some clips of it rolling away and riding by this weekend. :punk:

seriously, this bike rekindles my love for sport bikes. (that died in 2002 when Honda took away the gear driven cams for the VFR800)

Now that sounds BAD ASS.

I agree, that is the best sounding I4

New vid clip of bike on the roll. :eusa_dance:

Before anyone starts bashing.......Just before I come back the first time in the clip, there is a white truck that turns down the block. It was a friend of mine who then turned around to come back and see what the hell I was up to so when I came by and he was pulling out I buzzed him on purpose!! :rofl_200:

Turn up the speakers!!! :punk:

i like the sound nice and throaty Maleko got that exactly right. good choice of pipes !
Chris

i like the sound nice and throaty Maleko got that exactly right. good choice of pipes !
Chris

Thanks.......Rolling down the street in 2nd at 4k is a wonderful sound!! People actually stop to look see whats coming!! :rofl_200:

do you ever go to CFR?

i try to make it there a couple times a year. i live 45mins north of the twin cities, so its a little drive.

I re-cleared the CF Heat Shields in a gloss finish. I think I did a damn good job!! :punk:

I have new Leo Stickers coming to replace the ones that were on it.

BEFORE PICS: VERY LOW SHEEN ALMOST DULL FINISH

IMG_4825.jpg

AFTER PICS:

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

Latest posts

Back