Lifetime rider/racer first Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainman

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm a life long rider and racer who started at 2 years old. I just became a first time Max owner and so far I really like it! I just picked up a sweet 99 with only 3,000 miles on it that came out of a private museum. Ive been riding since 2 years old and started racing at 5 years old. Did the motocross thing and went on to road racing and drag racing. Was fortunate enough to win a couple championships along the way. Some of the bikes ive had Honda Nighthawk S
Fz600, ninja600, 86 fazer which I bought new and still have, 94 yzf750 which was 1 of 50, fzr1000, and now my 99 Max which Im riding from michigan to nebraska next week.
So thats a shortie about me... Again Hi all and I look forward to getting to know many of you!
Rainman

Welcome. I used to be from your neck of the woods, racing in Muskegon and Buchanan.

Did the motorcycle come out of the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners? Some of the forum members are going to visit the museum on Sept. 7.

A road trip! No better way to christen a bike..

Some parts of NE are pretty high up, I have found it to be a great allocation of space to keep a couple extra sets of jets under the seat. She really doesn't seem to care for being run too far on the fat side.

Welcome!

Welcome. I used to be from your neck of the woods, racing in Muskegon and Buchanan.

Did the motorcycle come out of the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners? Some of the forum members are going to visit the museum on Sept. 7.
It came out of a semi privte museum in Indiana that has about 150 bikes in it. The gilmore museum is about 20minutes from my house. If any you are coming from out of town let me know if you need anything like a place to crash or whatever. My wife is a five star cook and all that too!

Did the motorcycle come out of the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners? Some of the forum members are going to visit the museum on Sept. 7
it

Latest posts

Back