Look at the sex in this...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
$T2eC16ZHJIkE9qU3k7GiBQLnLyYR3w~~60_3.JPG

I really like these old school looking retro new rides.

I think this thing is sexy to say the least. And I bet it rides really good to. Now the bike needs some splash of change to make it really sexy, but the beginnings are there I think.

Todd

This is similar to my plan for my extra Venture this winter. I want to try and make it look somewhat like an old Indian.

Getting parts together for another motor like Tweety has, I have another 1300 block, a set of Vmax heads & VMax final drive.

Looking for a old style solo seat, I can get a rough one recovered by a nearby Amish guy very reasonable. Going to try and put a standard style tank on it, that may be a tough one though. I just need to find the right old tank and whittle away at it and the frame.

Something similar to bike my aunt is sitting on in attached picture, from late 40's. Other one is my dad's racing buddy & my older brother.

Tweety gets no respect on the street, I had an 883 HD that thought Tweety would be an easy kill last week, that plan didn't work for him, but it is the class of bikes I get. Any of the worthy ones don't want to waste their time.

Gary

Attachments

• Aunt Jackie on bike - 1949.jpg
    Aunt Jackie on bike - 1949.jpg
    77.4 KB
  • Knappy & Marv.jpg
    Knappy & Marv.jpg
    70.6 KB
Cool pix! The color one is nice. The saturation is still there, and you can always get it digitalized and tweak the colors.

Back