Lowering the Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I would sell a complete progressive kit with the lower parts OR you can simply go to your hardware store and get some PVC and make your own lowering blocks.

Sean

Does the kit come with good directions that my dealership mechanic could understand? I certainly won't be doing this work.

How much would you charge for 12" rear shocks and the fork lowering kit?

The front forks seem to be a little tricky on these bikes judging from the posts I have read so far, however the rear shocks are a real piece of cake. Do these yourself and save the $$$ of having the dealer install them. It will literally take you 10 minutes.

forks aren't really that bad either. just patience.

Does the kit come with good directions that my dealership mechanic could understand? I certainly won't be doing this work.

How much would you charge for 12" rear shocks and the fork lowering kit?

All the prices for the various options are on our website (click the muscle banner up top). The springs do come with an instruction sheet but honestly if they need it they probably shouldn't be working on your springs. You may need it but you've got an excuse (being a first timer)

Sean

Latest posts

Back