Memax unveiling

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loooks kick ass dan.......great job.......so that is rustolium on the tank and fenders???

loooks kick ass dan.......great job.......so that is rustolium on the tank and fenders???

Thanks Rov....yeah, just ol' rattle can Rust-o-Leum with 3 coats of buffed SprayMax 2000 clear urethane. That stuff is amazing, very forgiving and gives a beautiful, tough, pro-quality finish.

Garrett and his bro Ben put me on to that stuff and talked me through the process....they are the SprayMax pros fer sure!! :worthy:

Wheres the green? I liked it lol NOT Looks great you did a good job!!

Thanks!
Yeah....the GREEN!! :barf::puke:

It was a really nice paint job, pro quality fer sure.....but, mighty jeebus man, what a color!!
The next morning after backing it in the garage the Kubota, 4-Wheeler and GMC had all relocated back outside on the driveway....they just couldn't take the green noise!! :rofl_200:

Thanks Rov....yeah, just ol' rattle can Rust-o-Leum with 3 coats of buffed SprayMax 2000 clear urethane. That stuff is amazing, very forgiving and gives a beautiful, tough, pro-quality finish.

Garrett and his bro Ben put me on to that stuff and talked me through the process....they are the SprayMax pros fer sure!! :worthy:

it really does. the stuff is incredible.

cool man i will have to find some and try it out.......and also get a tutorial on the applications from the spray guru's it seams hahahah.

i hear new paint jobs make the bike tire spin easier.......any truth to that dan-o?

cool man i will have to find some and try it out.......and also get a tutorial on the applications from the spray guru's it seams hahahah.

i hear new paint jobs make the bike tire spin easier.......any truth to that dan-o?

Hey Rov....must be you made it....right? :ummm:
There is some truth to that....but more, much more! Better mileage, starts easier and smoother ride just to mention a few! :rofl_200:

Back