Mirrors, what do you think ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, getting back to the regularly scheduled program.......
I've invested less than 25.00 bucks and chosen a pair of "Third Eye" bar end mirrors, that are popular with some sportbike forum members of the Italian bikes. Nice optics, and no vibration. What's not to like? If not ideal for the new/old MAX, well I'll set them up on a late 80's VF750C/ Super Magna.

If I can find "a deal" on the expensive ones, maybe I'll pull the trigger .

Ok, getting back to the regularly scheduled program.......
I've invested less than 25.00 bucks and chosen a pair of "Third Eye" bar end mirrors, that are popular with some sportbike forum members of the Italian bikes. Nice optics, and no vibration. What's not to like? If not ideal for the new/old MAX, well I'll set them up on a late 80's VF750C/ Super Magna.

If I can find "a deal" on the expensive ones, maybe I'll pull the trigger .

Hijack.........Hey, arent you MMFUNF over on the Super Magna Forum? Got any pics of your Super.

Bullseye Clay! I am a newly arrived visitor from galaxy SMOG. That stands for Super Magna Owners Group, for the unititiated. SMOG people spend a lot of their spare time scouting for parts for their Magnas, rather than riding them. Ha Ha.

Now I've gotten on another cult bike, granted one that's available in greater numbers than a Super Magna. All of the discarded and rusting VMAX's, and the ones that went airborn, thins the herd a lot less than the casualties among the VF700C's and 750C's.

Members of this forum have been great to me, as I peck around the barnyard like a chicken to get a better understanding of these MAX's. By the time that riding weather arrives, in a few months, I hope to have my head screwed on tight, and my peepers trained on the road ahead.

Thanks to all,

Alf

Last edited:
Well you found the right bike to take your Super off the future rarity list. Thats one of the main reasons I bought my Vmax. Parts are plentiful and I dont have to worry as much about finding them if need be. Always will love the Super Magna's. Like the Vmax, there is nothing else like it. Enjoy the forum. Plenty of serious HP junkies that know their shit!

Cool mirrors

Guys, been looking for some mirrors that were unique and complimented the max and these seem to be very cool and thought I'd share beucase of all the post I read here I haven't seen these. Only downside is they are a bit pricey @ around $100 per each. Very cool though

Attachments

• mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    72.4 KB
  • mirrors 2.jpg
    mirrors 2.jpg
    191.3 KB
try to keep those thoughts out of my head, never know what they are thinking as they try to run you over in their SUV's.

I just got those.

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp4.jpg

They are pretty similar to the rizoma, but half the price.
I got them for 50 euros (70 usd).

Here for those interested : here

+1, once I made the switch to bar-ends, I'll never go back. no more looking ar my shoulders and arms. Plus I like the look they give the bike,
Not to mention that eBay price couldn't be beat.
I saw the $16.00 mirrors on ebay but the guy refuses to ship to Canada!!:bang head: I'd love to have a set but it's not gonna happen!!

I saw the $16.00 mirrors on ebay but the guy refuses to ship to Canada!!:bang head: I'd love to have a set but it's not gonna happen!!

Where in Canada are you???

Find a member close in the U.S. and invite him to lunch when the mirrors arrive:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back