Mistress

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude sweet ride, it still needs something to brighten it up, what are your plans with the radiator cover and also the side covers? are you going to do the "vmax" blue or the whole cover? give us your vision dave!!! :D

that rear end is cleeeaaannn. the drag bars look great, awesome look, but how comfy are they? theyre almost straight!

p.s. those are the grips i want whered you find them?

:punk:Man that is one nice bike! I was thinking of getting a marks exhaust, might have to rethink that now.:ummm:

:punk: Hey Dave, nice job on the bike. It looks great. You look older in your avatar, must be the lighting. Spur

Seat is indeed from Sean - I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about the difference he could make, but BOY does it feel nicer. I haven't had a chance for a decent ride in yet, but it is a whole different feel.

Grips are Kuryakyn ISO. I managed to find some used ones on fleabay; otherwise they run up to 60 or 70 bucks. Drag bars are from Python - they have a slight bend, but ya they are pretty straight. Again, I like the feel so far, but haven't had a chance to really test them out.

Some other (non-obvious) changes:

-Upgraded shift segment
-Double D clutch mod
-replaced starter clutch
-new fuel tank / lines / glass filter
-shiny carbs from Fargo ;)
-stainless hardware all around (got a kit from Fleabay)
-blue LED instrument lights
-progressive front springs

I would like to do something with the radiator grill, but I haven't yet found one I really like. One day I'd also like to get the engine and frame powder coated. Mod Monkey needs to take a back seat for a while, though - it's RIDING season!

have the same bar, at first I felt they were too small.
But after a couple of rides, I started to love how it improve the riding position and the way you can handle the bike.

Great looking scoot! Sometimes, when folks throw a lot of money at a bike (and you certainly qualify), they lose their way and it ends up looking like they just bought a bunch of parts and went at it.

Yours is different. You had a plan or vision, made carefully selected choices, then spent a lot of money.

It'll stand out in a crowd - and you should feel pretty good about it.

(But, only if it starts...that could get embarrassing).

Latest posts

Back