Morley Muscle Seat - Amazing!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had a Muscle seat. Great service and product. No more Maxgasser available except on secondary market and those are hen’s teeth. If you see one for sale, you should snag it. It is completely new part and not a remanufactured part.

I agree Casey, I have highway pegs, and have a Air Hawk cushion that I purchased for the Newfoundland trip. Both of these mods work to an point but not long distance trips for me. Here is a pic of my Vmax touring setup next to Dave's sweet Super Tenere which will be my next bike that I will use for any distance riding.

View attachment 55311

I just need to get a better solution for storage of my motorcycles which will be three bikes with the addition of the S10. My house is a little over 4 years to payoff and at that point a proper garage will be built.

I agree Casey, I have highway pegs, and have a Air Hawk cushion that I purchased for the Newfoundland trip. Both of these mods work to an point but not long distance trips for me. Here is a pic of my Vmax touring setup next to Dave's sweet Super Tenere which will be my next bike that I will use for any distance riding.

View attachment 55311

I just need to get a better solution for storage of my motorcycles which will be three bikes with the addition of the S10. My house is a little over 4 years to payoff and at that point a proper garage will be built.

We did Redbone probably a decade ago.
do you recall what model fairing was used? the givi fairings don't appear to go as high as the one in redbone's picture.
also -- are Redbone's exhausts lower (more straight back) than the Muscle Marks headers and muffler? I'm trying to figure if I will have as much space for bags above the muffler as redbone does after putting on the Muscle Marks headers and exhaust.

Back