Most recommended flashers/indicators/blinkers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Satariel:

Yes, its hijacked, but I actually started the thread, and I solved my blinker issue, so it certainly doesn't bother me.

Anyway, I am interested. Are you able to do a 16" Rim that is 6" wide? I would prefer not to modify the swingarm and the 16" rim gives me more options.

Geek Law:
Any pics of those blinkers you got installed? I'm looking to swap out my stockers or something similiar and I wanted to see how your install looks and if you changed the location when installing.

Thanks,
Patrick

Geek Law:
Any pics of those blinkers you got installed? I'm looking to swap out my stockers or something similiar and I wanted to see how your install looks and if you changed the location when installing.

Thanks,
Patrick

Hey Patrick:

I'll post up pics for sure once I get them installed. I just ordered them a couple of days ago and they have not even arrived quite yet.

I'm planning on installing them into the stock location however, unless I'm in a different mood when they arrive. I may consider changing the rear location, but not sure.

here are some signals that I have on mine. They are dual intensity, but not led. This guy is great to buy from. Very fast shipping.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...7232431QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I saw those when I was looking for signals. I ended up going with the bullet shape because I didn't like the rectangular shape, but I did like the clear lens better on those.

The one's that I got were not LED either, but that's ok. My tail light is LED and is super bright. I just have to figure out how to mount it now!

I have been saying for awhile - someone needs to make an LED kit - that retains the original functions (day time running lights and such) - and keep it simple enough for the average joe to install it.

100% plus and play. Everything I need in the kit. Every washer, every relay unit, every plug and wire.

I'll pay for a kit with conveinience!

I want uber-bright LEDS!

I saw those when I was looking for signals. I ended up going with the bullet shape because I didn't like the rectangular shape, but I did like the clear lens better on those.

The one's that I got were not LED either, but that's ok. My tail light is LED and is super bright. I just have to figure out how to mount it now!

The clear lens was the selling feature that sold me. First I p/c'd mine. Then I did modify mine into being a LED. I made an aluminum plate that I put into the housing and now have a dual intensity LED. A bit of work, but they are bright.

Attachments

• DSC00828.jpg
    DSC00828.jpg
    67 KB
The clear lens was the selling feature that sold me. First I p/c'd mine. Then I did modify mine into being a LED. I made an aluminum plate that I put into the housing and now have a dual intensity LED. A bit of work, but they are bright.

Nice work, those look great. I may have to go that route.

Latest posts

Back