Muskegon bike time hook up.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Muskegon Bike Time will be on Friday July 20th, Saturday the 21st, and Sunday the 22nd. If there is enough interest I would be happy to host another meet up spot at my house again this year on Saturday the 21st. We will have a bite to eat on the deck then I will lead a nice cool lake shore ride before heading downtown. Saturday is usually the best day of the event and draws thousands of bikes, of course I live a couple miles away from downtown so me and Wildman will be down there every night painting the asphalt. Post up and let me know if you think you can make it.

I'm there Chuck!!! When you say short ride, I hope you mean 70-80 miles around the lake or lake shore.
We can all decide how long of a ride we want to go on over lunch, sound good? Your welcome to come my way anytime Steve and we can do lake shore run, I do it all the time.

Im with steve 70-80 mile's of shore riding.

I wouldent mind rolling through the sweat box and watching Tom do big rolling burn out. Maybe even stop for one beer and than roll to the shore.

Not enough room for me to lite one off comfortably down there...........Wildman has tho!.............:punk:................Tom.

Im south west but if i go i might be able to hook up with you. Do you have a meet spot and a time.

I'll be there on Saturday, but won't be able to ride up with you guys. I'm going to a friend's place in Manistee, we're riding M22 on friday and going to Muskegon on Saturday. I've got BeeKeeper's phone # so I'll try to hook up with you guys.

Chad

I might try to make it Saturday (Chuck, I sent you a reply to my PM from this morning... let me know if it didn't go through... had a PC hiccup after I sent it).

Scott

I spoke with Damon a little bit ago and he is willing to meet me at the Stake N Shake off Saginaw almost to Grand Ledge just west of the highway. Not sure of a time yet but will know more by Friday. Peace out y'all and call or txt me 517-974-2145

Meet up time at my house is around noon, I bumped it up an hour to give you guys a little more time, if you get here a little early that's fine. We will have a bite to eat and shoot the bull, then take a lake shore ride to cool off before heading downtown to the madness :biglaugh:
1538 Woodside road.
Muskegon MI
231-670-0802

Easy way to my house....

West I96 becomes business 31 coming into Muskegon.

Take Norton ave west. ( you will see a Meijer store on business 31 and Norton )

Take Norton about a mile to the 4 way stop sign.

Turn right onto Roosevelt rd.

Turn left on the first road, Woodside rd.

I'm 10 houses on the right.

All are welcome, but please give me a shout out if you plan on coming so I can plan the food and drinks.

Hey Chuck you can count me in!!!!! I am hoping to meet up with Damon and he might be a +1, he said he will know for sure by Friday. I might have a Busa buddy or two and they are foing to commit by Friday. I know it will be last minute but I will txt as soon as I hear from them.

I'll be coming up 131 to 96 and I will be making a fuel stop in that area... anyone heading east to west want to meet up somewhere near there?

Scott

Glad to see your making it Scott!........We'll be leaving my house around 11am, how about we meet at the 2nd Coopersville exit off west bound 96 "the one with the Speedway" at 11:30am................Tom.

Back