My new ride has arrived!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't really opened her up fully since its still in break in cycle and the roads are sandy as hell.

Ergo's: Feels like your on an R6

Handling: So far seems very nimble, turn in is quick and stable.

Power: Switching from the different modes shows major differences in this bike. B Mode is very tame and would be great in the rain. STD Mode is Dr. Jekyl and A Mode is Mr. HYDE!!! In A Mode the throttle is very crisp and responcive to on and off throttle movements of wrist. Takes a delicate hand to run this mode. Low end power in A mode is really strong.

The new gauge cluster is AWESOME!! Love the info that is given and it is very easy to read.

The bike sounds absolutely sick!! I mean like turning heads of the people on the sidewalks sick!!

Can't wait to get the full Leo system on this bike!!

Can't wait to get some clean roads, warmer weather for tire temps and some yummy curves to eat up!!

Today was definately the day to ride here in Iowa. Put about 250-300 miles on the GS and got me a pair of bags at Struthers Brothers. The R1 looks sick, seen a used one at Struthers but doesn't look anything like yours.

Today was definately the day to ride here in Iowa. Put about 250-300 miles on the GS and got me a pair of bags at Struthers Brothers. The R1 looks sick, seen a used one at Struthers but doesn't look anything like yours.

Mine is actually an all new model for 2009. :eusa_dance:

It was gorgeous yesterday but unfortunately I had the day off work to sit at home waiting for the cable guy to show up and the delivery of our new washer and dryer. I only managed to fit in a litle local riding inbetween those times. :bang head:

Big ass blinkers removed and waiting for Gregg's Fairing Plugs to come available. :punk:

Marker lights bulbs changed to amber and converted to blinkers. :eusa_dance:

Took off the big ass mud flap and the tag relocater should be here this week!! :clapping:

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4616.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg

IMG_4598.jpg

It was gorgeous yesterday but unfortunately I had the day off work to sit at home waiting for the cable guy to show up and the delivery of our new washer and dryer. I only managed to fit in a litle local riding inbetween those times. :bang head:

sure you dont want to break her out these past few days? lol

Nice bike!!!!!

Makes my back hurt just looking at it:biglaugh:

Nice bike tho:eusa_dance:

awsome bike! this is what i had before i found the killer deal on my vmax

07r6.jpg

just wondered, what do you reckon on the crossplane crankshaft design? Does it really make it sound/feel more like a V4 than an inline 4?

just wondered, what do you reckon on the crossplane crankshaft design? Does it really make it sound/feel more like a V4 than an inline 4?

Absolutely!! This thing is wild!! Feels like twin or a v-four down lowbut still revs to almost 14,000!!! :punk:

Latest posts

Back