New Enough Changes Name

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you Chris, it was a unique name and very easy to remember, not sure the new one will be. What was the new one again?:biglaugh:
Here's the explanation from the website:
"The New Name of New Enough

New Enough was started literally out of my closet over a decade ago. The business was a simple buy-sell-trade site for second hand, high quality motorcycle leathers. I chose newenough.com because it was descriptive of what I wanted to do.
With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, the New Enough moniker was a poor choice. Who knew our business would evolve into what it is today? Everything we sell these days is brand new and first quality.
We decided we needed a name that fit us better, and we found a great one: MotorcycleGear.com. You?ll continue to enjoy the same great crew, our fantastic ?round-trip-shipping? service and the best closeout deals on the planet. Tell your friends about MotorcycleGear.com!
Thanks for shopping with us!

Paul Thompson Owner / President"

I assumed the name was because they sold a lot of last model year stuff... Not because it was used... lol

Yeah, pair of pants should be showing up any day now. I love this site just wish international shipping was cheaper.

Back