New Guy saying hi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddobie0

Reaction score
Bought an 06 Vmax and have been trolling this site a lot. This is definitely the site for Vmax info and help. I have several older bikes and wanted something newer and this was the only choice in my opinion. Thanks again to members for the help I already received.
phone 009.jpgphone 006.jpg

welcome!!!:punk: yea you found it!!! lotsa great folks here too. i had an 06 max and loved it!!!:worthy:.

Bought an 06 Vmax and have been trolling this site a lot. This is definitely the site for Vmax info and help. I have several older bikes and wanted something newer and this was the only choice in my opinion. Thanks again to members for the help I already received.
View attachment 32884View attachment 32885

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new bike!

The bike looks great..... just take it slow at first though, cause you look a little young to be riding a bike with that much power! :biglaugh:

A lot of great guys here.AGGGAh you live near my ex wife.Be careful up there.Crazy drivers.

Dobie,

Welcome! I can do you a favor...... Let me know when you need the Blue Z taken off your hands oh and the bike I could pick it up too.... LOL once again welcome and we are always here to help. Ask anyone and if they do not know it they can help point you in the direction of someone here that does..

G

Welcome,
Is Doberman I see???? Ya know what owns us if you look at the pix in the upper left.

What about the other bikes??

Lew

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The blue z is my wife's and when we had our son I told her it needed to go because of only two seats. Her response can we put a turbo on it? Why yes honey yes we can she knows how to keep her toys!

I put the other bikes in my album. They are 85 Kawasaki ZL900, 88 Honda Super magna, 99 Suzuki GZ250, and 78 Honda CM185T.

Thanks and glad to have found the site!

Back