new tank graphix

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
My wife just finished my hood.Doing away with the red flames.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    71.4 KB
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    65.6 KB
Never thought about putting a self portrait on the tank... :whistlin: Looks great!:thumbs up:

Looks good, I'm not fond of the flames on mine. I'm looking to do away with them as well.

+1 to KJShover, looks very good, and I too am not fond of the flames on a black background, the 05 red with ghost flames looks better.

I am thinking red strips down the center, now wait a minute, that's been done :bang head:

How about....:ummm: or maybe :confused2:

I think I may need help on this, what would look good on the tank/hood cover of a 2006 black/red vmax in your opinion.

:cheers: Mike

I KNOW WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON MY AIR BOX COVER, " THAT BLONDE FROM THAT OTHER THREAD IN PERSON, FACING ME" !!!"LOL":punk:

Before anyone goes fuckin up there stock black w/ dark red flames, let me know. I'll trade ya for a 99 cover and $100. And that's the truth.

Before anyone goes fuckin up there stock black w/ dark red flames, let me know. I'll trade ya for a 99 cover and $100. And that's the truth.

Mine was a new 98 hood with red flames that we made on it.I will change the bike each year

This is going on my back window of the yukon tomorrow.Black on white.And yes we are working on the vmf stickers.

Attachments

• S2400116.jpg
    S2400116.jpg
    35.9 KB
  • S2400117.jpg
    S2400117.jpg
    42.1 KB
I was looking at some race cars and some other vehicles and couldn't help notice the vinyls on some of them.

Seems like you can do alot with the new generation of vinyl. and from what I can see by looking at the photos where is a pretty decent gloss to it as well.

To me it looks like a cost effective way to get a custom image, or design on the faux tank for a good price, and if you get bored with it, remove it and start over.

Has any of you guys ever played with vinyls? ummm the graphics not the dolls....

Attachments

• cust34.jpg
    cust34.jpg
    30.5 KB
  • car-vinyl-graphic.jpg
    car-vinyl-graphic.jpg
    41.5 KB
I had a guy make me little black pie pieces in vinyl for my chrome stator and clutch covers[easier then painting them]

I had a guy make me little black pie pieces in vinyl for my chrome stator and clutch covers[easier then painting them]

How did that work out for ya? were they glossy? how did they hold up? Any pictures?

ok, I'll quit for now :rofl_200:

I was looking at some race cars and some other vehicles and couldn't help notice the vinyls on some of them.

Seems like you can do alot with the new generation of vinyl. and from what I can see by looking at the photos where is a pretty decent gloss to it as well.

To me it looks like a cost effective way to get a custom image, or design on the faux tank for a good price, and if you get bored with it, remove it and start over.

Has any of you guys ever played with vinyls? ummm the graphics not the dolls....

I seen one on a website that had a vinyl wrap on it that was the look of the back of a predator (back bone, ribs, muscles and no flesh) if you can picture that ran from the alien headlight to the back fender including the air scoops. I thought that it looked wild, but could never find that site/picture again,

Mike

I seen one on a website that had a vinyl wrap on it that was the look of the back of a predator (back bone, ribs, muscles and no flesh) if you can picture that ran from the alien headlight to the back fender including the air scoops. I thought that it looked wild, but could never find that site/picture again,

Mike

Its pretty cool what they are able to do with modern tech. versus 10 years ago.

Here is another example. I'm thinking I might make a few calls this week.

http://www.signzoo.com/graphic-wraps/details/trucks/bass-4-bucks.html

Latest posts

Back