New vmax owner hopefully.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from PEI Canada, I purchased a 2002 vmax on saturday from a dealership with 41000kms (25500 miles). I love it but unfortunately it has some issues the dealer must address before I keep it. It developed an oil leak from the left side and a few other issues that need to be addressed. I have owned a lot of motorcycle's through the years but something about this bike just feels right. I am looking forward to making it my own once the issues are resolved.

Welcome to the forum.

I also predict you will love it. It does many things well that vintage cruisers typically do not do at all. It's a lovely machine indeed.

Welcome.

Hopefully they will fix all issues so they do not re-appear and they won't cost you anything.

Well they finally picked it up. As I went to load it into trailer found front tire to be flat as well. 8 hope I did not pick up a nail on the one and only trip it had lol. Hopefully they will have it sorted soon so I can start making it mine.1000013642.jpg1000013640.jpg

Looks pretty-clean.

Case-savers
Sissy bar/backrest
GIVI fly-catcher windscreen
Corbin seat
Adjustable handlebar levers

Latest posts

Back